Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nutcase cassie from bristol - Cassie88dirtynfun  (Read 12333 times)

2 review(s) for Cassie88dirtynfun (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline madeinwales56

My own personal opinion after reading 4 pages of this thread is that this issue has nothing to do with punting. As nearly all the contributors to this thread have pointed out, this girl is clearly a drug user (and small time supplier as they nearly all tend to be) and my guess is that it was actually a drug deal that went horribly wrong for one party or the other or this girl owes her dealer some money and he is trying to rubbish her reputation and/or perhaps our friends darknhung and JUICEGORGER are not quite what or who they seem. I will await the feedback or fallout ...

Offline socks

My own personal opinion after reading 4 pages of this thread is that this issue has nothing to do with punting. As nearly all the contributors to this thread have pointed out, this girl is clearly a drug user (and small time supplier as they nearly all tend to be) and my guess is that it was actually a drug deal that went horribly wrong for one party or the other or this girl owes her dealer some money and he is trying to rubbish her reputation and/or perhaps our friends darknhung and JUICEGORGER are not quite what or who they seem. I will await the feedback or fallout ...
Oh come, come MIW, cut a little slack. They are hardly infatuated, between them these two have 38 posts, a fine and quickly built up level of contribution to this community. What could you possibly be insinuating? It's not as if they are all on this girl or anything now is it...?

Offline madeinwales56

You make a good point (as you frequently do) Socks. Let's see shall we ... ?

Offline licky

Lost most of her teeth which is an instant no no for me.   

Bet she gives a good blow job with no teeth to get in the way

Offline tazz

Well she robbed another guy in a flat https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40845.0

Only way for her to be dealt with is to be reported to the Police, although Prison generally doesnt work at least shell be off the street for a while.

Offline HawkG

...The most terrifying experience of my life bar none ! ...

She's a crack and heroin addict, and does bareback.

You got off lightly, I'd suggest.

Offline Not_today

ITs very easy for me to say, but you just have to look at her pictures to see theres something not right with her ! Just looks like a skank crack whore to me! Pretty sad when you think about it - can only imagine where she may end up !

Glad you got away unscathed !
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 11:16:31 am by Not_today »

Offline akauya

Although I feel sorry for that crack prossie, this thread had me in stitches. Good work guys.  :)

I usually stick to threads about London and it's clear I've been missing out on good ones here; I will come and join you more often.

That Cassie though, she needs help... as for the guys who booked her; you need to go to specsavers - quick! It's not like she's trying to hide she's a druggie is it? Her pictures are a sorry mess.

Offline rudolph hucker

Although I feel sorry for that crack prossie, this thread had me in stitches. Good work guys.  :)

I usually stick to threads about London and it's clear I've been missing out on good ones here; I will come and join you more often.

That Cassie though, she needs help... as for the guys who booked her; you need to go to specsavers - quick! It's not like she's trying to hide she's a druggie is it? Her pictures are a sorry mess.

That's the South West mate, it's where it all happens  :D

Offline akauya

That's the South West mate, it's where it all happens  :D

It does look like it and you seem to have your fair share of crack prossies too. Good to know it's not just King's Cross in London.

:hi:

Offline socks

It was a fine night to be on UKP. 25 Oct 2014, what a thread. I got well pissed. Still have no real idea what really happened

dezzatheblue2

It was a fine night to be on UKP. 25 Oct 2014, what a thread. I got well pissed. Still have no real idea what really happened

Could do with another night like that was, very entertaining evening :D

Offline socks

Could do with another night like that was, very entertaining evening :D
Maybe we could tempt the author of this AW Field Report out of hiding?

External Link/Members Only

I bet he's got some tales to tell.

Offline Silver Birch

:lol: :lol: :lol: What an imagination!

Offline akauya

"Emma placed my hand down my skirt and super glued my left hand to my cock."

What the very fuck!!!  :scare:

Offline Punter Griffin

Do you think he's still got the bolt on his balls?

Offline socks

What the very fuck!!!  :scare:
fucking great innit? I couldn't have thought that up in the time it would have taken a team of monkeys to type the works of Shakespeare. And that's infinite

dezzatheblue2

How would you explain that one away at a&e?
"Some Dom slut glued my hand to my cock, can you get it off? I feel like a right wanker" :D

Offline socks

How would you explain that one away at a&e?
"Some Dom slut glued my hand to my cock, can you get it off? I feel like a right wanker" :D

Good work

Offline madeinwales56

Just read the field report which also says "Fee £120. Extras Strap on treatment (Expected)" Well thank the Lord for that is all I can say ...

newbie2this

im sad to say :(
I am one of her victims too.
she done me over for £90 but it's not about the money!
it's about how she robbed me involving her pimp and a big knife.
she actually took me into her flat which by the way was an absolute dirty dump,
she took me straight to the bedroom and asked me for the money first which is not unusual.
she took money the said she had to go put it away....
5 mins later door swings open with a guy standing there say who the F are you?
it was then that the penny dropped straight away! I had to get out he disappeared for a minute so I made my way to the front door and when I looked back he'd had the Biggest knife in his hand.
I quickly got out and into my car, Central locking on just in the nick of time because he tried to open the door. why? because he wanted the rest of my cash in my pocket which she saw!!! I know I'm an idiot :(

Offline backofthenet

she took me straight to the bedroom and asked me for the money first which is not unusual.
it was then that the penny dropped straight away! I had to get out he disappeared for a minute so I made my way to the front door and when I looked back he'd had the Biggest knife in his hand.
I quickly got out and into my car, Central locking on just in the nick of time because he tried to open the door. why? because he wanted the rest of my cash in my pocket which she saw!!! I know I'm an idiot :(

What an interesting story. Be prepared for 5 days worth of cross examination by this board....

yorkshire123

You seriously need to go to the police mate, any mention of weapons & they will investigate it. Also I'm sure this pair will be well known to plod & they may just be looking for an opportunity to cause them some grief.
Not judging you just curious, what the fuck enticed you to her doorstep  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

newbie2this

as my name on here suggests newbie

newbie2this

new to forums too
I shold start my own post?

Offline starman555

I got caught a couple of times over the years in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth, briefly it went like this,

I slowed down near a street girl that at first glance looked very attractive, however she lept in the car and shouted "quick drive they are after me"...that caught me a bit unawares..but I duly sped off down the road..then it started , she was all over me as I drove asking do I want a blowy, good time etc, that is when I saw all the rashes and spots all over her face..fucking horrible...
I told her I got no money and pulled over, she refused to get out of the car unless I gave her £20 I told her no way,
When I went round to passengers side to pull her out she slid across to the drivers side ..I went to drivers side she slid back to passenger side, back and forth etc,so I got back in car and told her I would go to police station .....
As I pulled away she started grabbing the steering wheel trying to steer me into parked cars and then trying to kick the car windscreen out..she was very strong obviously as high as a kite
I decided it safer to take her back to the road I picked her up in, another mistake, another car was parked there with two blokes in it and her mate walking straight at my car in the middle of the road shouting at me warning me not to knock her over.
She came to the window and started talking at me, by now I was getting seriously concerned so I gave the girl in my car £20 and told her to get out...she wanted more..
Whilst her friend once again took my attention the girl in the car grabbed my hands free kit and fucked off..
I was so relieved that she was out of car that I drove off quick....end of.
The second time I was caught in same area, I picked up a tall street girl and asked if we could go to her flat, as I wanted to film me fucking her, she agreed a price of £40 and so in my car she got, she seemed fine and up the stairs to her bedsit we went...it was a shithole but I paid the money,
She went over to the window and looked out , pretending to be fixing curtains, obviously she was signaling the bloke with the Pitbull I had noticed wandering the streets earlier.
The doorbell rings, she looks out of window , she anounces, it's her jealous boyfriend just turned up.....Up the stairs he comes with this fucking dog, she tells him I am just a friend and I push past him quick and fuck off.
I text her and she says he will be gone soon, I waited 2 hours and eventually she turned off phone, never saw her again or got money back
The moral of the story is ...never go back to a streetgirls place, if you want to pick a streetgirl up, park round the corner and approach her on foot, that way she will not be over interested in you as you are not in a car and it will give you a chance to have a good look at her and talk, before you go back and get your car to pick her up.....
Finally don't get complacent, thats when as I did you will make mistakes and get caught...I have been punting for over 40 years and only been caught out very recently....TWICE!
We can all get caught out, just learn from it when you do and move on...Crackheads are total cunts...avoid!

Tony Montana

You seriously need to go to the police mate, any mention of weapons & they will investigate it. Also I'm sure this pair will be well known to plod & they may just be looking for an opportunity to cause them some grief.

If you want to report her, PM me.  A little detective work revealed her real name.

newbie2this

I will goto the police
please do give me her name