Author Topic: Yaya Bamboo Natural Therapy King's Cross  (Read 1231 times)

Offline tintin

I made an impromptu visit to Bamboo Natural Therapies. Opted for an hour for £60 and handed over the redies to the attractive receptionist. Pretty sure she doesn't provide any services, which is a shame as she's got a really naughty milfy look.

External Link/Members Only

She shouted for YaYa then showed me down the steep stairs.
Was pleasantly surprised, as I was met by a petite 5ft late 20s lady just finishing the room. Was offered and took a shower, but the lack of hot water meant it was a quick in and out.
I'd placed the towel over myself, as I like the anticipation of seeing when they will make a suggestion that there may be something else on offer. We'll that didn't last long, and was whipped straight off.

We had a lot of banter, the massage was OK. Was asked to turn over and she just carried on with my front. Was thinking I'd messed up with too much banter, then she asked if I wanted something else.

Agreed on b2b, she didn't mention a price, so I suggested £80, as the going rate there. Should have probably started lower.

What followed was an excellent b2b, she has a really cracking pair of moderately enhanced tits, probably a D cup on her size 8 figure. Fully shaved.

No kissing and she laughed off my request to lick her pink bits

All in all a great hour, would definitely see her again. She said she works Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Offline life_wasted

so thats £60 + £80 = £140?

Offline tintin


Offline goodguy22london