Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss lexi xox  (Read 2446 times)

Soleway

Has anyone on here got any info regarding this 1. Was thinking of trying to see her over weekend?  Any help greatly appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

sammybhoy

If you value your health stay well clear.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Why would you say that sammybhoy?

3 posts and no reviews. Why should we listen to you?

The link to the review above suggests different.

sammybhoy

No one asked u to listen to as its only my opinion. Go and see for yourself. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion, theres no right or wrong.

sammybhoy

Like ive said i met her in her dads flat which me feel uncomfortable. But its your money so do aa you please. Because i was disapointed doesnt mean you will be.

Tjkooker

Other than you saying you smelt cannabis and it was her fathers flat why do you believe your health would be at risk? Far too vague and useless input sammy.

Offline Hooples cat

I suppose you can see it as a compliment..........A few good reviews on this forum and the Lanarkshire competition weighs in with the spoiler posts.

Please..say it's not so SammyB but here's the evidence. A nothing post in mid October to get you established....and then 4 straight posts rubbishing one of your main competitors once she appears to be making some positive progress on here.

Your other post on the general Glasgow/Edinburgh thread I started recently was online so quickly after the second positive post about Lexi that you more or less used the same name as the poster.(Don't know how to look back while I'm mid-post to check exact name but if you look you'll see what I mean.)

Also, how come you got to know her so well in a shortened, bad punt that you profess to know her real name?

As for her Dad's flat; I spoke with her for quite a while when I saw her and she freely admits that she was "outed" to all her family a while back and they've come to terms with it. Maybe the grain of truth in your post is that it was her Dad's flat. In the circumstances-so what?

Now, I maybe wrong but the cannabis bit doesn't sound right. Actually, thinking as I type, so what about that too. It's technically illegal and I don't use it myself but it kills far fewer people per annum than alcohol or tobacco.

If she was a hopeless addict etc. etc. it would have been obvious to me and others. We're not mugs.

So-I'm not one for calling out the trolls (I'm just not very good at it) but if ever a new poster looked like a spoiler/troll-you're it.

If I'm proved wrong-apologies. If I'm right-get lost, dear.

Offline Puntypants

Has anyone on here got any info regarding this 1. Was thinking of trying to see her over weekend?  Any help greatly appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I'd like to set the record straight for Lexi. She is everything as on her profile PLUS quite kinky if you like that sort of thing (which I do -- it was a chance discovery for me). Great personality and genuinely friendly. Small tits, but that goes with everything else for someone as petite as her. Definitely worth a visit.

Offline seeker

IF
You were so disappointed SB, where's your review  :unknown:
IF you can't even put up a negative review to help your fellow punters  :hi:
What's the point of you posting at all :thumbsdown:

sammybhoy

I can assure you i am of no competion to lexi at all. I was asked for my thoughts and i gave MY thoughts. If you dont like them or dont agree then dont read it. She told me her name as were the aame age and knew the same people. My thoughts were i did not feel at ease givin the circumstances.  When i said i value my health i meant i was prepared to sit there with smell of canibis. So i will say again i am not competition. Would you part with your money if you werent happy. You dont agree with my opinion so what. Is that not the point of this thread to have peoples opiinions. I have left my own personal opinion as did you.

Tjkooker

I can assure you i am of no competion to lexi at all. I was asked for my thoughts and i gave MY thoughts. If you dont like them or dont agree then dont read it. She told me her name as were the aame age and knew the same people. My thoughts were i did not feel at ease givin the circumstances.  When i said i value my health i meant i was prepared to sit there with smell of canibis. So i will say again i am not competition. Would you part with your money if you werent happy. You dont agree with my opinion so what. Is that not the point of this thread to have peoples opiinions. I have left my own personal opinion as did you.
Aye but at least have some substance to your thoughts. Still sounds like pish to me. Never met the lass but based on your other posts you have an agenda. You have zero contribution here and zero reviews for other posters to judge the value of your claims. Easy to see why other punters don't trust you.

sammybhoy

If u think its pish dont read it, simple. I have my thoughts on what happened to me and thats it.no agenda, no competition, nothin. Your free to spend your money how you please. With the posts that you have  its clear you have nothin better to do. Go and meet her and make up your own mind. I felt uncomfortable under the circumstances end off.

Tjkooker

If u think its pish dont read it, simple. I have my thoughts on what happened to me and thats it.no agenda, no competition, nothin. Your free to spend your money how you please. With the posts that you have  its clear you have nothin better to do. Go and meet her and make up your own mind. I felt uncomfortable under the circumstances end off.

Yet again repeating the same pish. Your input here is pointless.