Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzi Li (Hatfield & Kings Langley)  (Read 2289 times)

26 review(s) for Suzi Li (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Love2come

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I recently had a 30 min punt with Suzi Li, about a month after initial contact. She works in Hatfield Mon & Tues and in Kings Langley on Thurs & Fri
Took me a while to get organised as had work and family things to deal with, but this week I finally sorted it. Cost £80 including everything listed.

Appearance
She is beautiful a real head turner, if you saw her walk past you in the street you would stop and stare. If you drove past her her you would crash your car.  She has a body to die for with a pair of the most suck-able nipples I have ever come across. I can honestly say that I was gob smacked by her beauty her pictures do not do her justice.

I would say her age is somewhere between 27 - 32. I should also mention that she has lovely eyes that just entice you in and she has such a lovely way about her.

I saw her in Kings Langley in a new build private residential property which was very nice with a discreet entrance. There is visitors parking available right outside the property I chose to park on the road just off it for my own piece of mind. There is a road very close by called station road so I assume the train station is not far away I did ask her during our correspondence and she said that the train station was approx 10 minutes walk away.  There was no Maid or any indications that there was anybody else in the property so all good.  I was taken straight to the bedroom where I was greeted by a lovely four poster bed which meant I was going to fuck a Thai girl for the first time and I was going to fuck in a four poster bed for the first time, wonderful.

Service
Well she had me as soon as she opened the door as she is stunningly beautiful with an absolutely fantastic body which is probably a size 8, very petite with a lovely little arse and great tits.

Paperwork out of the way, She started to undress me (after first letting me suck her nipples) while I just stared at her body and laughed to myself that I would soon be inside this gorgeous woman.
Without going into the full details there was plenty off uncovered sucking and covered fucking. I loved every minute of it especially taking her from behind which was a sight to behold as she has a lovely arse. When we had finished there were a few minutes left and she asked me what I would like her to do for me, a massage maybe or suck my cock she suggested helpfully. What a girl. When I was leaving she gave me a snog by the door before checking that there was nobody in the communal corridor which I thought was a nice touch.

Pros
Very pert nipples, lovely pair of tits - I enjoyed them.
Lovely eyes
Slim size 8 frame and a lovely arse - small and perfectly formed.
Nice smile, good manners, very friendly
Perfect English spoken.
Enthusiastic
DFK
Eager to please
Lets you put your fingers inside her

Cons
Nothing I can think off to be honest

Did I enjoy it? Yes.
Would I return? Yes, I am not a prolific punter to be honest but I will definitely see her again. I would say that the aw reviews that I have read of her are accurate, so enjoy.

This is my first review so I am sorry if it is missing things that should be in her but the bottom line is if you fancy her go for it as you will enjoy her.  I would suggest an hour though to be honest.