Author Topic: Recommended Shave and Massage Provider in London?  (Read 3249 times)

Offline punter10

Any recommendations for an experienced provider who does intimate shaving and massage in London, preferably central london?
Getting too old, fat and lazy to do it myself these days and like the pampered feeling.

Usually see Mila in Tottenham (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=382223.msg3898124#msg3898124) but she is away for a bit, seen Hana in Soho (External Link/Members Only) but that was for a massage only, apparently she does shaving too so might see her if no other option but was not really attracted to her facially.
Would prefer someone attractive and experienced in the shaving aspect as it takes a lot to trust someone with a bladed object near your intimate bits.

Thanks in advance.


Offline denmark.scandi166

Hey - wondering if anyone has any current suggestions for this?

I think the massage parlour on Lee High Road does it, but aside from that not sure of any places

Offline APXcl

External Link/Members Only

Never been to this place myself since it's too out the way for me but there's quite a few reviews of the place on here and they seem to offer what you're looking for.

Offline ducky66

me & you they have a good service in the past I don't know now. I used to gong there for lomi lomi massage, and always came out like new born  :wacko: 

Offline enjoyedthat

I often go to Me and You.  It’s easy to book, girls are good looking (but no personality) and they always do a great trim/shave.  Often had a massage and HR after - you can have any combo you like as long as you make it clear at the beginning. Have never driven but parking seems OK. 15 mins walk from South Woodford tube

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Serene Spa in Balham do waxing and massage, you could ask if they do shaving also.

Offline Zanderpanda

I often go to Me and You.  It’s easy to book, girls are good looking (but no personality) and they always do a great trim/shave.  Often had a massage and HR after - you can have any combo you like as long as you make it clear at the beginning. Have never driven but parking seems OK. 15 mins walk from South Woodford tube
Thanks. Is HR guaranteed there and do you have to ask? I went once and no  suggestions at all.

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks. Is HR guaranteed there and do you have to ask? I went once and no  suggestions at all.

Yes, you have to ask beforehand.  I’ve been many many times and never not had HR but I always feel I need to make myself clear beforehand. Usually you’re in the private room so it’s not discussed in the main reception.  They are very discreet.  I’ve had naked HR and offers of B2B but they aren’t pushy at all.   The only thing I don’t like is that they like to dim the lighting very low when for the HR.  I’m sure if I asked them not to it would be OK.   Very good looking EE girlies

Offline Hansolo69

I think there is a lady at Jazmin Thai Massage that does male hair removal
Social media link removed as per rules.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2025, 11:40:30 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,157
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I think there is a lady at Jazmin Thai Massage that does male hair removal
Social media link removed as per rules.
22 Privacy of service providers
Personal information about service providers, including real names, social media profiles (including business pages), and photos from platforms like WhatsApp, cannot be shared. This applies to all photos not currently on an advert, including reposting images previously uploaded to UKP. Phone numbers can only be posted if publicly available in current ads. Personal numbers and room numbers are prohibited. Hotels can be named, but not specific rooms or addresses. Descriptions of in-call locations are allowed, but not exact house numbers or street names. Media-related work, including modeling or porn, can be shared even with real names, as these individuals sought publicity. News items are also allowed. These rules do not apply to individuals with criminal convictions or past name changes, which are never censored.