External Link/Members Only Also noticed she is on here:
External Link/Members OnlyWhen: Yesterday
Comms: I texted and was booked in by Lucy at Secret Tantric for a massage late afternoon with Cinthia.
Location/venue: A ground floor flat a few streets away from Baker Street, near the Sir John Balcombe pub which was familiar as had been to a punt near there a few years ago.
Price: £200 for a one hour massage with B2B
Appearance: She is around 5ft and photos and video on the Nuru website is accurate, not so much the ones in the gold lingerie on Secret Tantric - bit of photoshopping going on there. She is a looker, wearing a black silk dressing gown with white lace underwear. No hiding behind the door which I liked, assumed because was hidden down the basement stairs. Her figure is very curvy, probably fake boobs but a lovely peachy Brazilian bum. If you are an arse man like me, you won't be disappointed with her figure - but it was a shame about the service.
The business: We went through a dark and untidy flat into the bedroom that had a window facing the street, still very dark with a dim table light or maybe it was an air purifier. I handed over the paperwork and she asked me if I wanted a water, it was a warm day so I was glad for it as had walked over there. She then asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes and she showed me into her ensuite bathroom, unfortunately there was a rank drain smell in there which I couldn't stand for long plus the shower wasn't great so I made it quick and was back out with just the towel around me.
She came over and gave me a quick kiss, no tongues and took the towel and I had a quick feel of that lovely arse in a thong and suddenly felt a twitch down below so was thinking this was going to be good. She asked me to lay face down on the bed which had a paper sheet covering. She then got undressed and started the massage - slowly working up my legs then stopped at my arse and did some B2B slides with lots of oil, and also blew gently on my ear and kissed my neck which was very arousing. Unfortunately that's when she started to cough, only a few small coughs at first as she was trying to control it but as the session went on she coughed more and more. This unsettled me a bit and I thought - great hope its not Covid... don't want any more of that.
She carried on massaging my shoulders, then started on my arse and gave me a few swipes which was nice. Then back down to my feet and gave me a great foot massage that lasted at least five minutes. She then came back up and went for my balls, giving them a feel then pressing into my arsehole but not a finger up - this got my boiler going. After a spell of this (and some more coughing) she asked me to flip over. She then started massaging my legs and that turned into a front B2B and she went back down giving me a tit wank. At this point I was getting close to climax and she asked me if I wanted FS, I asked how much and she said "£200 baby". I said I didn't have that on me and I didn't, but then sensed an increasingly robotic attitude from her I didn't feel like anything else anyway. I didn't ask for any other extras and she said "come now baby, come" several times but I wasn't ready... but she had clearly decided she wasn't interested now that no additional money was forthcoming. I did cum after five minutes but didn't feel overly comfortable. She asked if I wanted another shower in the smelly en-suite and I made it a quick one to get the oil off, quickly got dressed and left.
Summary: Coming away I had buyers remorse as it was a lot to pay for what I got, I was swayed by her pics with that lovely Brazilian bum. Unfortunately the coughing and her robotic attitude change after I refused the upsell really spoilt the experience. She was really friendly at first and it started well and she did a decent massage, so felt its a neutral. I will probably give Secret Tantric another go as seemed a good service and several of the other girls look worth a go.
Cheers