Author Topic: Michelle - Limehouse  (Read 899 times)

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Last week was feeling like a bit of pampering so I reached out to a few masseuses to see if I could have some tension released.  After some back and forth with a few different ladies, I settled on Michelle.  About a 5 minute walk from Limehouse DLR, she's in a block of flats that were very quiet and very clean.

Usual case of opening the door and standing behind when I arrived, I was offered a shower, which I took and then came into the room with just a towel wrapped around me to see a totally naked Michelle laying on the bed (which is just a mattress on the floor).  She has an amazing body for her age (I'd say probably mid to late 30s based on her face).  She was quite attractive so at this point I enquired about any extras.  She told me that I could have full access to her pussy (to touch and kiss but not to fuck) for an additional £30.  I thought that I'd give it a go so handed over the extra cash.

Started with me face down, and then straight onto body slides and I could feel her small tits on my back and my arse - felt lovely.  Now she's no good at massages, so if you're looking for muscle releif you won't find it here.  She also didn't do any CC swipes or reach unders at all whilst on my back.  But she did massage me with her arse and pussy which felt nice.

On the turn she just concentrated on making me cum, there was nothing else.  She did kneel over my head and pretty much sit on my face whilst playing with my cock (not sure if you only get this with the extra cash or not).  But I had a good play although she was bone dry so it was impossible to slip any fingers inside unfortunately.

Took a long time to cum, I think I was enjoying her pussy too much... but eventually did.  Offered another shower and when I was finished it was 50 mins into my hour booking... So very much disappointed in that.

Would I go back?  No I wouldn't.  Experience was OK but not great for £150.  Also the pictures (as expected) are far from what she looks like and I was disappointed in the difference of the pictures and the expected age.

Offline Stevelondon

Thanks for the review OTS.
I’m guessing a neutral because you enjoyed playing with her pussy. A negative all other aspects by the sound of it 😀

Offline OnTheSly

Yes, I was really in two minds... usually for the B&S with bad pictures I'd give a negative regardless, but with massages on these kinds of websites, it's normal for that.

Her body was really amazing, lovely and slim, nice tits and amazing arse.  So I didn't leave feeling like shit, I shot my load and enjoyed it a bit.  So with that it pushed me to neutral as some of you might have a better experience.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

This lady External Link/Members Only - LDN_Sensual_Orchid are showing in the gallery (see thumbnail pictures below main pictures) of the OPs LDN_Sensual_Orchid link.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2024, 09:50:40 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
This lady External Link/Members Only - LDN_Sensual_Orchid are showing in the gallery (see thumbnail pictures below main pictures) of the OPs LDN_Sensual_Orchid link.

Nice work

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

This lady External Link/Members Only - LDN_Sensual_Orchid are showing in the gallery (see thumbnail pictures below main pictures) of the OPs LDN_Sensual_Orchid link.

Sorry that should have read:

This lady External Link/Members Only - LDN_Sensual_Orchid pictures are showing in the gallery (see thumbnail pictures below main pictures) of the OPs
External Link/Members Only link
« Last Edit: July 19, 2024, 10:15:45 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline OnTheSly

Reading the other reviews on this person, they are definitely different people.