Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly - Amour  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Third Man

External Link/Members Only

Review from last Saturday evening, I don't usually wait till evening on punting days but as family were working or elsewhere it suited me. Arranged time and found location in Swalwell ok with satnav, parking ok nearby. Molly is very attractive, just my type, size 8-10  , 5'7 or so. Bulgarian with excellent English. Immediately knew it was going to be good, as she was very easy to talk to. After putting on some lingerie I took, good dfk, OWO, RO, lots of eye contact, and asking of things were ok! Which they were!  She likes a bit of spanking, more Owo and by this time I'm near the end and finished with CIM which disappeared quickly. Nice chat before leaving about various things.  All in all a top punt, I'd highly recommend.

Offline Greenman

I'm looking forward to matching my dairy to her availability as there has been a couple of good reviews on  here about her

Offline toon972

Is that her place in Swalwell.

Offline j.cash

Hi all, new to this.  I'm probably being very naive so apologies, but if I book 30 mins with molly, what do you get?  The full 30 mins, or is it a case of when it's over, it's over, if you get what I mean.  Also if booking through amour, is that the final price or do you have to pay more when you're with the girl?

Offline MasterChief

Varies from girl to girl and appointment to appointment, also varies depending on how I feel, sometimes I get dressed and leave right after, sometimes I like to lie on the bed chatting and sometimes I fancy a second pop!

Price is final!

Offline AnthG

Hi all, new to this.  I'm probably being very naive so apologies, but if I book 30 mins with molly, what do you get?  The full 30 mins, or is it a case of when it's over, it's over, if you get what I mean.  Also if booking through amour, is that the final price or do you have to pay more when you're with the girl?

You are paying for the girls time. So if you book for 30 mins, this is exactly what you get. The price is final as you are paying for the time not what you get. So basically you only need to take the £50 no more for the 30 mins.

Just to mention if the girl sees you as a soft touch the girl may try it on and try and get more money for extra's from you - as in you want Oral Without that's £20 more etc. But to clarify in four years worth of punting I have only had two girls try the extra's route with me. And neither time I paid. And also to add, neither was with Amour.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Third Man

a brief summary of a latest meet with Molly. 30 min incall. seen Molly a few times now and after seeing a girl several times I now prefer to do a role play or have a clear idea in my mind what I want. A year or so ago I went with the flow mostly, but now I prefer this as it's kind of like fulfilling a fantasy. anyway I know she likes a good spanking and I fancied a facial to finish. some really good owo and then ro with plenty eye contact . really loved giving a spanking then she took her glasses of for facial.really enjoyable time with willing girl.

Beerhunter

Molly is one of the best WG's ive seen. Her attitude is excellent and up for pretty much anything. A great sense of humour, awesome figure and just so damn cute.

She works alot, so really handy if a planned punt fails, you can fall back on this one. Not to say you shouldnt book her first in the first place.

An all round gem, 10 outta 10.  ;)

Offline Sar-Major

Molly is one of the best WG's ive seen. Her attitude is excellent and up for pretty much anything. A great sense of humour, awesome figure and just so damn cute.

She works alot, so really handy if a planned punt fails, you can fall back on this one. Not to say you shouldnt book her first in the first place.

An all round gem, 10 outta 10.  ;)

I couldn't agree more Beerhunter.  :drinks: :drinks:

She is one cracking lass. Such a cock worshipper, and really enjoys her work.  :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:hi:   :hi:

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:03:47 am by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac