Author Topic: Andrea of Athena Massage Sheffield  (Read 1886 times)

Online hornypunter

External Link/Members Only

I had decided on a overdue punting trip to Sheffield and after checking those parlours that publish rotas  I could see there were a couple of options which sparked my interest. However, once in Sheffield a phone call to Athena to check who was working and the plans were scrapped instantly. There was Rebecca, Holly, Lily and Andrea working. Unfortunately, Athena never has a rota so I have to rely on phoning on the day. I have previously seen Andrea and I did not want to miss the opportunity for a re-visit.
 Upon arrival there was a customer waiting for Rebecca who was busy as was Holly. Andrea was just about to go in for a half hour booking so I opted to wait.When Andrea came free she showed me to the room and I paid my £80 for half hour and she left to freshen up whilst I undressed.
  As soon as she rejoined me she stripped and we started to kiss before I got her to lie on the bed  to give her some reverse oral. I normally would have gone for some owo next but the sight of a pretty young blonde with her legs apart meant I was eager to get inside. So rubbered up I held her legs apart and started to pound away. When I could eventually feel the sap rising I pulled out and removing the condom went for owotc. She drained every last drop out of me before disposing of the evidence into  a tissue.  A relaxing massage to finish and I left feeling very satisfied.
 

Offline dreamwrx

She's got to be one of the best parlour girls in Sheffield ... I've reviewed Andrea too  :hi: