Link: External Link/Members OnlyWhen: mid June 2024 (a Thursday)
Comms: Text in advance, visited same morning - 07438 780 861
Where: House on Rusham Road, Egham (well reviewed), easy parking as per previous reviews
Time of day: About 10.30
The girl: Ting Ting, I'd say a size 8 at most, quite petite. Age approx late 20's maybe. Small boobs, small trimmed bush. Ok looking.
Cost: £80 for 1 hour relaxing massage, B2B, RO + HE
The event: Felt horny and had been reading some interesting reviews on this place so thought I'd better give it a try and swing by! It was Thursday and from previous reviews I knew that Ting Ting might be working, she sure was. I wasn't dissapointed. I think because I hadn't been before she assumed it was just a 1 hour massage for £45, I mentioned I thought it was £80 for the hour and she soon got the message. Clothes off and on the table for a good massage, a little RO and HE not too many CCs... after that was all over THE most AMAZING head massage and I fell asleep... highly unusual for me, maybe I was just tired (it was the morning) or it was just so relaxing I drifted off.
Score: 9/10 - My first visit, the massage and bits and bobs all very same same as with other places, but that head massage at the end was amazing, hence the high score. I think I just wanted to sleep instead of heading off to work! Would probably go back but would like to try some of the other girls at this place.