Author Topic: Leila Angels North  (Read 1654 times)

Online Pie Eater

Outcall £170 easy to organise by text

I think this will be my last booking with this agency.

Leila is a very attractive lass - long dark hair, pretty face, soft bolt ons and one of the best arse and thigh combos I’ve had the pleasure to witness. She’s chatty but not a time waster and was happy to move on to the action. This is where things took a nose dive. I don’t know if kissing of any kind was available but if a lass doesn’t initiate it I normally take that as a hint and don’t initiate anything myself. Next problem - it’s OW. From my POV that’s going to be an automatic neutral at best. Ive scored this one as a neutral because Leila is fit and friendly.

A WG is perfectly entitled to offer the services she feels comfortable providing. The problem with AN is you have no way of finding out until the booking starts. £170ph is far too much to take a gamble on.

If you’re not bothered about OWO then I could recommend Leila but services far too limited for that kind of money.


Online SYorksPunter

I’ve been trying to book with these as there’s a lass I fancy the look of it but they usually say they can’t do advance bookings, and to try on the morning instead. And then, on the morning, there’s no bookings left. But they’ve not got a great reputation so maybe it’s for the best….

Online wristjob

I’ve been trying to book with these as there’s a lass I fancy the look of it but they usually say they can’t do advance bookings, and to try on the morning instead. And then, on the morning, there’s no bookings left. But they’ve not got a great reputation so maybe it’s for the best….

They do?

I've seen a few girls in the past and pretty much none of them looked as good as the pics. Services are hit and miss, generally more miss. They have lots of girls I'd like to see based on the pictures, but I know they won't look as good as the pictures, 50/50 they won't either kiss or OWO  and at £170 it's too much to TOFTT. Speaking to reception is no help either, they don't usually give you much information and even if they do it's pretty useless.

GFE parlour at least guarantees a minimum "GFE" service so some form of kissing and OWO. Northern Belles list the services and it's not always up to date but it's 95% the way there. none of them guarantee a good attitude or service but that's a whole extra layer. I guess there's a reason they don't pick up a lot of reviews and unless they start binning off the girls who don't want to do this or give a steer on services I see them losing out to better agencies.


Online SYorksPunter

They do?

I've seen a few girls in the past and pretty much none of them looked as good as the pics. Services are hit and miss, generally more miss. They have lots of girls I'd like to see based on the pictures, but I know they won't look as good as the pictures, 50/50 they won't either kiss or OWO  and at £170 it's too much to TOFTT. Speaking to reception is no help either, they don't usually give you much information and even if they do it's pretty useless.

GFE parlour at least guarantees a minimum "GFE" service so some form of kissing and OWO. Northern Belles list the services and it's not always up to date but it's 95% the way there. none of them guarantee a good attitude or service but that's a whole extra layer. I guess there's a reason they don't pick up a lot of reviews and unless they start binning off the girls who don't want to do this or give a steer on services I see them losing out to better agencies.

Yeah, like I say, they’ve not got a good reputation on here for the reasons you mentioned! I’ve never used them but have been tempted recently but it seems impossible to get the girl you want at a convenient date/time.

NB, despite going a bit downhill in recent months, have always been really easy and friendly to book with. Just wish they could keep hold of some of their better girls.

Online wristjob

Yeah, like I say, they’ve not got a good reputation on here for the reasons you mentioned! I’ve never used them but have been tempted recently but it seems impossible to get the girl you want at a convenient date/time.

NB, despite going a bit downhill in recent months, have always been really easy and friendly to book with. Just wish they could keep hold of some of their better girls.

Ooh I misread that as they have got a good rep here  :rolleyes:

NB increased their rate but that seems to have attracted more girls. At least with NB you know the pictures are usually legit (til they've been there 10 years) and you have an idea on services and what you will get. Some girls who weren't great didn't seem to last long at NB either. I wouldn't hold them anything special but I would be more likely to see a new girl at NB than AN regardless of the price.

Online Pie Eater

AN’s photos were generally fairly accurate up to the point they had their rebrand - can’t remember if that was pre or post lockdown though. I will say that although Leila’s pics are touched up they’re still an accurate representation and I doubt anyone would be disappointed with her appearance.