External Link/Members OnlyI've seen Ronnie before and remember her being a leggy blond with a great attitude in the room and wanted another go round so I booked in when she was working to get reaquainted.
She's still a leggy blond with a great attitude I'm pleased to say and I would guess she's in her mid thirties? No bad thing either.
She's tall and keen to enjoy herself and that really shows in the service, she's not one of the mechanical ROMs that seem to be everywhere. So 50 to the house and 20 to Ronnie for kissing and OWO and she's sucking me like a woman who really knows what's she's doing. And into an extended 69 and it's fucking lush.
Spitting and slobbering on the little general is always a winner and I get her on her back for a good old munch on her soaking wet pussy and soon enough I can't wait any longer and it's time to be ridden.
She's got a great pair of tits and lovely and firm, so while she rides me I've got a handful of them and after switching to doggy for a little while the condom comes off and I'm back in her mouth.
Great little adventure which left me coming over her tits and left me very satisfied for the journey home.
👍