Author Topic: Juicy Curvy Sophia (was Sheffield, currently Swindon)  (Read 2039 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7206648) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Martinx

External Link/Members Only

I had planned to see a different lady but saw this ad for a lady who offered sex, kissing, OWO and CIM for £60 for half an hour. Plus she was easy for me to get to! Her apartment was near Shalesmoor and perfectly adequate for the purpose.

Comms were good and I saw her with just half an hour's notice.

Sophia is about 40, curvy body (as advertissed) probably in her mid 40s, says she is mixed Polish/Italian. She was very chatty and laughed a lot (ogten at nothing at all!) and called my 'my lovely' about 100 times in the session.

I undressed and she offered a massage first of all; there was no technique, just stroked my back and legs with lots of oil.

On the turn I went to kiss her and she first removed lipstick and popped a mint in her (and my) mouth. The kissing was a disappoinmtment, lips only and didn't last long. Maybe she didn't like my (well-trimmed) beard.

She then moved to OWO which is what I like best as I have difficulty getting a full erection these days. Another reviewer has said that when he went for CIM she took his cock out of her mouth and he came on her tits - not sure this was a deliberate ruse to avoid the CIM. In my case, my cum took her a bt by suprise (and me!) and she did take it in her mouth before letting it dribble out.

There was still time and she was happy to stroke and chat until I felt I'd had enough and got up and dressed. I think I could have had a shower if I'd wanted, but was happy to shower at home.

Overall, I think I'd be a bit mean to rate less than positive, despite the kisssing. Sophia was pleasant and did most of what wass promised, plus the fee was very reasonable, but I would be unlikely to see her again.

I think she moves around a lot. I saw her in Sheffield and she told me she was leaving the folloiwng day. At the time of writing she is in Swindon. She also spoke of having been in Liverpool, Manchester and Cardiff. The other review for her on UKP, she was in London.