Author Topic: Mistress_Sasha Anyone seen her?  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Socialboy

External Link/Members Only

I'm curious about Mistress_Sasha. If you seen her what you think about her?. What she look like and whats her place like?

She seems to have a lot of toys. Could you choose yourself or she does what she wants.?


Offline Stevenoob

A bump on this with the same question - has anyone seen her?  Her AW reviews reference sessions with other girls - but no links?

Would really appreciate any feedback on her

Thanks

Offline Reluctant

I haven't seen her, though she ticks a lot of my boxes. I just have concerns about the whole Rom thing.

I have always thought that she works with this one. There's a Mia mentioned in a review.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ulstersubbie

I haven't seen her, though she ticks a lot of my boxes. I just have concerns about the whole Rom thing.



The Rom thing is the pertinent point, thanks but no thanks!    :thumbsdown: