Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linziemae  (Read 1184 times)

Offline jay-north east

Sorry can't post links with this phone. Currently advertising on aw for Darlington or Middlesbrough for tomorrow. Anyone had the pleasure?

Offline johnny34

Sorry can't post links with this phone. Currently advertising on aw for Darlington or Middlesbrough for tomorrow. Anyone had the pleasure?

Yes Jay i've had the pleasure. Profile accurate, lovely lady with a great attitude.

Offline Kev3773

Saw her a few months back loved my time with her, great body great attitude well worth seeing IMO.

Offline jay-north east

Thanks guys. Looks like that me sorted for tomorrow.

Offline Bengeo13

An excellent choice - totally professional at what she does, and mega skilled.
If she suggests a brief massage to start, don't worry it quickly develops into something completely different and most enjoyable! !

docbrown

saw Linziemae in darlo earlier this week , very good put .
A bit thinner than my normal choice but nice firm body .
dont worry about the massage and go for the baby oil .
very good attitude and skills to match .
would i go back for seconds ???? hell yea

Offline smiths

I have though not in your area. An excellent WG in my view.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Natwest

Have seen her twice and would have been three times if she had been free when I could make it. Great experience, really friendly and lovely body. It's a "Yes" from me.