Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raluk of Luton  (Read 1885 times)

1 review(s) for raluk@hoot (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Raluk of Luton
£90
paid for one hour, stayed about 45 minutes but it was a great one, no need to look at the clock until I was in the street outside.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unusual for me but I met a very young and slim lady and had a great time. Why? Well I met her first as part of a duo last week, with a mid 20s BBW favourite of mine External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
and realised from her responses, shy at first, that she would be a goer.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24262.0
this is a review from February.

Her premises are a small terraced house in central Luton. There is free parking in the streets around for 2 hours on residents parking if you can find a space so leave time to walk for 3 minutes from the next street if needs be. You walk in off the street straight into the front room, with sofas and low lights (and the fridge/freezer as I assume it would not get through into anywhere else in the house). And if they are all there there is an amazing choice from 5 young ladies,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (unresponsive to me in bed but knows English)
I assume all Romanian but my one says she is from Cyprus and she did respond to a few words of Greek.

She is slim with nice breasts which I think have had milk in them at once upon a time, but very sensitive to licks and strokes.

Up narrow stairs to the bedroom, OK double bed but no hooks for my clothes. Money and raspberries changed hands, a quick pee in the tiny bathroom and down to the main event. We undressed on opposite sides of the bed and I nipped over for a snog, she still had bra and thong, they did not last long. She kisses beautifully with her tongue, no sense of her holding back. She was in my face.  I was in hers. Mister happy stiffenend and there he was spontaneously up against her in the right place where there was just enough soft stubble to be an extra stimulus. He flipped and flopped up and down. I bent down and kissed her nipples, she grabbed my face and kissed me some more, she seemed to want it as much as I did. She turned around and I fondled her boobs and mister happy explored her crevasse between her other soft cheeks.

For once we did not bother with 69, normally my favourite number, she leaned over and I stabbed her in the vagina from behind and thrusted and she gyrated. I stroked her spine downwards and leaned over and kissed her neck, oops, slipped out, turned around and into mish on the bed.
We did that for ages, she gyrated against me and smiled and snogged and I just kept going harder and harder mister happy but gently in and out. She rubbed her pubic bone against my boner after I had climaxed just a few times more and she came also. She told me that I must be very strong.
That was a great occasion for me, just pure lust. Wiped and dressed and kissed, chatted about Cyprus. The end.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:31:59 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

cockneybstrd

Thanks for the review HP

One can assume no umbrella was used ?

Glad you had a good time and not a Greek tragedy, I am surprised you didnt look for Greek services....

Anyway thats me out with the Greek Puns

The happy one

Hi

You could say you gave a Greek a taste of english marbles for a change

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thanks for the review HP

One can assume no umbrella was used ?

Glad you had a good time and not a Greek tragedy, I am surprised you didnt look for Greek services....

Anyway thats me out with the Greek Puns

Greek services?
I can do without Greek priests in a brothel thanks very much.