Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744361 times)

Offline Glesgaboy

New ad up on gumtree:

Chinese Massage - Relaxing, Full Body Massage - Glasgow

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried?
Haven’t tried it.

There has been a wee flurry of ads like this appearing on gumtree lately and when I’ve texted they appear to be VS providers who have now extended their marketing campaigns to other platforms.
Similar pricing, wording and addresses

Offline chinafan

Texted this one and didn’t get a standard VS shopping list

Offline Glesgaboy

Texted this one and didn’t get a standard VS shopping list
“Extras on discussion when you arrive” they said to me.
Sod that , I thought to myself 🤔

Offline Uncle Buck

Visited this SP a wee while ago.............:dash:

External Link/Members Only

I will review soon when I've stopped kicking myself.

Offline chinafan


Offline chinafan

“Extras on discussion when you arrive” they said to me.
Sod that , I thought to myself 🤔

B2B and HJ on offer after further clarification

Offline Retroger

Was this worth the visit and extras?

Offline Samg1984

Visited this SP a wee while ago.............:dash:

External Link/Members Only

I will review soon when I've stopped kicking myself.



Sounds like the wee lassie bonne/kandi who used to work in the top floor flat in Renfrew, near sprinkles