Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744736 times)

Online f_angel

Ah OK sorry its been a while. Apologies. What I can say is that my understanding at Sila Thai is that Nicky, who runs it, is very much against happy endings and will kick punters out for asking. It's an underwear on establishment I believe.

However, it appears to be a new name for Warakant thai, so it's hard to know. You will get a good massage even if nothing else.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2024, 02:34:55 pm by f_angel »

Offline Samg1984

Looks like Vanessa in Crookston is no longer here. Ad is down and no response

Offline auldgreytoun

Anyone recommend any massage shops that offer HE near to Larkahall/Bellshill/Hamilton areas ?

Offline JoeB

Any update on Pentagon centre on Amy for those who have been more than once or had any extras?

Offline Fudfila

That's another Thai Massage shop opened in Falkirk. How many is that now?

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been there yet or recognise the owner, Lyn ??

External Link/Members Only

It looks like it's diagonally opposite the Siam Wellbeing massage shop at the traffic lights at Bainsford cross, not very discrete.

Online Mr Rollison

Re new Falkirk Thai.

Pictures of the shop show that the windows are completely covered by posters so you can't see in.
Always a good sign, I think.

The website references Scarborough and a search on her brings up a couple of reviews for Lyn Thai in Scarborough.

Offline jj-mac

I recognise her. Pretty sure she worked at Dhala Thai in Falkirk for a while. Don’t think I’ve met with her though.
Yeah the new place is at a busy set of traffic lights so not very discreet getting in and out.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2024, 09:06:34 am by jj-mac »

Offline Vtapertom

Ah OK sorry its been a while. Apologies. What I can say is that my understanding at Sila Thai is that Nicky, who runs it, is very much against happy endings and will kick punters out for asking. It's an underwear on establishment I believe.

However, it appears to be a new name for Warakant thai, so it's hard to know. You will get a good massage even if nothing else.

Can confirm it's warakant. Same owner from the St Enoch area. Still can't book a reliable time as usual. No matter how much notice you give, there is always an issue or excuse followed by a 'sorrrreeeee'.

Absolute wasters.

Offline falkirkguy50

I recognise her. Pretty sure she worked at Dhala Thai in Falkirk for a while. Don’t think I’ve met with her though.
Yeah the new place is at a busy set of traffic lights so not very discreet getting in and out.

She did work at Dhala and yes not the best location if you need to be discreet coming from the Falkirk area like myself  :hi:

Offline auldgreytoun

Quite incredible the amount of establishments in Falkirk now. They can’t all survive surely ?

Offline jj-mac

There’s supposed to be another one opening this month close to the police station / old town hall. Not saw any signage going up yet though.

Offline falkirkguy50

Re new Falkirk Thai.

Pictures of the shop show that the windows are completely covered by posters so you can't see in.
Always a good sign, I think.

The website references Scarborough and a search on her brings up a couple of reviews for Lyn Thai in Scarborough.

She is currently advertising on Vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marcus0101

Spotted this one on Locanto, anyone recognise her/any feedback on her at all? Found loads of ad's when searching her number, looks a bit rough and manly actually  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 11, 2024, 02:32:25 pm by Marcus0101 »

Offline Glesgaboy

Oooft
Pretty sure it’s this yin with very old photos of her.
If I’m right-Avoid like the plague.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90668.0

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Oooft
Pretty sure it’s this yin with very old photos of her.
If I’m right-Avoid like the plague.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90668.0

I think you're right on both counts Glesga  :scare:

Offline whistle

Spotted this ad on Gumtree

Wipa's Authentic Thai massage

External Link/Members Only

Not worth writing a review as it seems to be completely legit. Run by a girl called Vicky who used to work at Dow and Jasmine, she’s set it up with her boyfriend. Decent enough massage and absolutely nothing sensual or teasing about it at all. She did say a second therapist was joining her this week.


Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks mate. I spotted the ad also. The prices noted on their window photos are on the high side for regular massage and the location is right at a bus stop making it rather conspicuous. So not for me on all of these and your points.  :hi:

Offline Glesgaboy

Spotted as new on gumtree Glasgow- knightswood.
External Link/Members Only


£70 for Incall massage 1 hour in ( protracted) messaging.
Price suggests extras or a ripoff straight massage lol. 
Anyone know the SP etc..? :hi:

Online Uncle Buck

Spotted as new on gumtree Glasgow- knightswood.
External Link/Members Only


£70 for Incall massage 1 hour in ( protracted) messaging.
Price suggests extras or a ripoff straight massage lol. 
Anyone know the SP etc..? :hi:

Not seen this one Glesga. I assume you got the details via text?


Offline Glesgaboy

Comms were on gumtree as no phone number. ( always a concern)
Said available mon- Friday.
Haven’t discussed extras as I was starting to get bored 😴

Offline Prince Larry

Been messaging on Gumtree to her. As soon as I mentioned extras, she never responded. Oh well, onto the next one!

Offline Samg1984

There’s supposed to be another one opening this month close to the police station / old town hall. Not saw any signage going up yet though.

That's Kwan Phayeo's new place

Offline Samg1984


Offline falkirkguy50

Looks like Lucy in Denny has a new advert up

External Link/Members Only
Basically a cut & paste from her gumtree advert but interesting heading though....

Offline falkirkguy50


Offline Marvlus69

Went to see Lucy last week.. Poor massage and short timed me by 30mins.. Wont go back.

Offline ruggedscot


Offline Samg1984


Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,764
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Strictly legit.....

+1

She's a looker, but you've got no chance of anything else. Her partner is regularly in the house when she's working.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Any more recent info on naturalltouch.co.uk?

DM me please

WBW

Offline Glesgaboy

Heads-up lads....
These two are operating from the wee flat used by Aroma Thai on Gumtree.
IMHO 3 operating out of that wee place, with a very quiet close and a very noisy entranceway door will soon lead to neighbour issues.
I'll be avoiding . :music:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I think the AW ads also appear on VS. :hi:

Offline Samg1984

Heads-up lads....
These two are operating from the wee flat used by Aroma Thai on Gumtree.
IMHO 3 operating out of that wee place, with a very quiet close and a very noisy entranceway door will soon lead to neighbour issues.
I'll be avoiding . :music:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I think the AW ads also appear on VS. :hi:

The first link, Lisa is based out of Edinburgh so probably only here fkr a week or so. The 2nd link has been there a while.

Offline CoveredInBees

Heads-up lads....
These two are operating from the wee flat used by Aroma Thai on Gumtree.
IMHO 3 operating out of that wee place, with a very quiet close and a very noisy entranceway door will soon lead to neighbour issues.
I'll be avoiding . :music:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I think the AW ads also appear on VS. :hi:

Yeah, neither profile comes up for me on those links, so I spose they've already closed up shop? Definitely a setup I'd avoid anyway though, good shout :D

Offline Glesgaboy

Yeah, neither profile comes up for me on those links, so I spose they've already closed up shop? Definitely a setup I'd avoid anyway though, good shout :D
Some weird tech prob going on with those AW links.
These two links are correct but fail.
But they are both displaying and hooking on AW when I search g44. 🤷🏻‍♂️


Offline Ca5anova

Hi Lads,

Anyone been to see Alice?. Was looking to give a visit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

She and Katie recently appeared on Gumtree.
I think they used to operate on there c 8/10 years ago.
Studio in town back then.
Can’t say more , that’s all bud.

Offline DMS67

Hi Lads,

Anyone been to see Alice?. Was looking to give a visit.

External Link/Members Only



If it's the Alice I remember. She was by the big Tesco

She was slim and attractive for her age.

Would do the massage topless in a pair of knickers

Very sensual gental massage  but that was just the way I liked it.

I think she was full service back in the day but I never personally experienced that service.


Offline Ca5anova

Thank you. Looking for a decent massage today. I will give her a call and report back. Enjoy the weekend all!!

Offline Ca5anova

Thank you. Looking for a decent massage today. I will give her a call and report back. Enjoy the weekend all!!

Hi All, there was no reply from Alice. Went to NANA Bangkok massage. 10/10. Will put a review up soon

Offline Glesgaboy

I’ve also tried to book Alice and Katie. No reply 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline ginger

Hi All, there was no reply from Alice. Went to NANA Bangkok massage. 10/10. Will put a review up soon

Anyone have a link/details for this?
TIA

Offline coltrane100

Anyone been to this place?
Clydebank (External Link/Members Only)
Is it strictly massage...or HE?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2025, 12:10:14 pm by coltrane100 »

Offline myothernameis

Anyone been to this place?
Clydebank (External Link/Members Only)
Is it strictly massage...or HE?

Think this is your answer

Quote
We are 100% professional massage only. 
Any requests, suggestions or actions of a sexual nature
will result in cancellation of your appointment

Customer details will be passed to the police.

Offline Massageguylothians

Any more recent info on naturalltouch.co.uk?

DM me please

WBW

Tried to DM you but it says I can only respond to messages sent, not sure why! I am an occasional visitor to the site.
In answer to your question I have been a few times a few years back, lovely woman but she is mad for massage and nothing extra which is a shame as she is hot!

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,940
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Read the rules before you both get banned please

33 Access to Private Messages (PMs) and members' post history are governed by separate, undisclosed criteria. Attempts to bypass these criteria, including requesting PMs, may result in a ban. Discussions related to PMs or rule 19 cannot be shared in this forum.


Offline dougieboy99

Looking for recommendations for Trantric or proper Nuru Massages with explosive endings.
Info out there is sketchy at best so anyones experience would be helpful.

Ive seen one who does a fantastic tantric experience with HE but no touching so at £200 for an hour seems stupidly expensive

Glasgow area ideally.

Online f_angel

Looking for recommendations for Trantric or proper Nuru Massages with explosive endings.
Info out there is sketchy at best so anyones experience would be helpful.

Ive seen one who does a fantastic tantric experience with HE but no touching so at £200 for an hour seems stupidly expensive

Glasgow area ideally.

I've been told that Matar at Sila Thai (07588 1333318, 93 hope street, Suite 287) offers a very sexy relaxing massage, with ending, and no set tip expected. Give her 20 or 30  (so 70 or 80 all in for the hour) and she'd probably be happy. Be interested to hear how you get on. Don't ask about it on phone, just ask for a relaxing massage with Matar. Make clear when you meet her you want a relaxing massage, and maybe during ask about the happy ending. A mate told me about her, not been able to try myself yet. Be interested to hear how you get on.

Online TomPI


Offline Prince Larry

Any further intel on the old Nature Element shop in Greenock? Been a couple of times but not for ages. Noticed a new number and ads on Viva street. I'll be in Greenock next week so might swing by if anyone has been recently.