Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744575 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

Any intel on this one lads..? :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Yep. It’s the Pentagon Centre posse. I’ll post a review soon but personally I wouldn’t return to this one.

Offline rowlock

Looks like nature element in greenock is back open.  Though it's saying under new management, so not sure if extras are on the cards.  External Link/Members Only

Offline Newman

Any intel on this one.
As says Broughty Ferry but it’ll likely be Dundee.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Newman

Any intel on this one.
As says Broughty Ferry but it’ll likely be Dundee.
External Link/Members Only
I made an appointment. Texted postcode which is in DD4 (Stobswell).
Turned out it was an address I'd been to years ago to see someone who at that time was called Patricia. Decided against it.


Offline Fudfila

I checked out this new Thai massage shop in Bo'ness, but it's legit.

External Link/Members Only

I initially thought there might be something on offer as it was boxers off and undressed with Malee still in the room. It was a really good massage but no swipes or touches and didn't go anywhere near the tackle.

Malee is working on her own at the moment but hopes to get a another girl in soon.

Offline auldgreytoun

Thanks for heads up fudfilla. Potential for something over a longer time ie build up a rapport or mabye you have to blatantly ask ? I get if there was no obvious signs for anything else. Being a new business she mabye doesn’t want to jeopardise things too soon ?

Offline Fudfila

Thanks for heads up fudfilla. Potential for something over a longer time ie build up a rapport or mabye you have to blatantly ask ? I get if there was no obvious signs for anything else. Being a new business she mabye doesn’t want to jeopardise things too soon ?

I had booked for an hour and there were no hints of anything extra. She talked a lot about her family life and mentioned that she used to work in the Siam Wellbeing in Falkirk which is totally legit, so I didn't get any vibes about a HE.

I agree with you that she'll want to keep it legit in the short term and probably want to see how many clients she can attract without the lure of extras.

Perhaps the new girl will offer something different.

Offline auldgreytoun

Been a long time since I went to Siam Therapy, the bird that runs Kwan Phayao in Falkirk used to work there and gave HE, even though her boss didn’t allow it… it’s obviously not her. I did ask the boss of Siam for HE one time, didn’t go down too well (no pun intended) 😀

Offline ruggedscot

Is there two thai places in Alloa ?

Offline Newman

Is there two thai places in Alloa ?
I'm not local but only place I know is
External Link/Members Only

I've reviewed previously. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401488.0
 Very good massage and excellent HE.
Usual girl is in Thailand on holiday for a few weeks but there is someone else there apparently. I'm planning another visit in next week or so. Will review if it's a different girl at that time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 11:32:02 am by Newman »

Offline ruggedscot

Yup makes sense, never experianced the other girl but the girl on now is cute 30's thai and service much the same as previously described.


External Link/Members Only

£40 for HR and offered £30 which was accepted.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2024, 08:51:23 pm by ruggedscot »

Offline auldgreytoun

Visited yesterday, other girls friend standing in for her. Small quite cute as previously described 30s in age? Bit of an eye squint. Decent massage B2B offered but went with just HJ.

Offline ruggedscot

Aye she is okay, looks fine young  and knows what were after and does it well.....
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 05:36:21 pm by ruggedscot »

Offline ruggedscot

Visited yesterday, other girls friend standing in for her. Small quite cute as previously described 30s in age? Bit of an eye squint. Decent massage B2B offered but went with just HJ.

we may have seen each other lol

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

Never noticed this place opening . Anyone tried it out ? (Dunfermline)

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

Tried out this new place in Dunfermline. Looked forward to a WSWS scenario. Arranged a deep tissue 1 hour massage £55. Met by Thai woman maybe 30s. Attractive enough. Shown to the room and told to take clothes off. First good sign. Cover draped over just covering my arse. Usual Thai massage preparation before oiled massage stretches etc. Hot oil used and was getting hard straight away cock must of been showing even face down as the cover was moved to massage my arse and legs. Definite swipes on my arse crack, then deliberate brushing of my cock when massaging my leg. Tested the water with “ oh sorry I’ve gone hard” “No problem, relax” Game on I thought. Turn over with the sheet held up and again covering the tackle. More excellent leg massaging with near ball sack brushes. As it progressed however, the offer of HE wasn’t forthcoming, so took the matter into my own hands and asked outright if HE was on offer “ no sorry I don’t do that “ frustrated given the fact that she had deliberate swipes during the massage. Why the fuck do some SPs do this and fail to finish the job is beyond me. Decent massage.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 10:54:11 pm by auldgreytoun »

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the info , another one to add to the legit list 👍

Offline auldgreytoun

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been here recently ? I visited a few years ago and it was legit.

Offline Fudfila

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been here recently ? I visited a few years ago and it was legit.

I was there about 3 months ago and it's still legit. She wasn't happy that I'd taken my boxers off! Decent massage though.

Offline auldgreytoun


Offline Abulous

Posted this on discussion page as well. But does anyone know somewhere that will do a male Brazilian wax with a happy ending around Glasgow/Central Scotland. Tried a few places with no success, tried a place in west end of Glasgow that’s been mentioned here but I think known not to do extras.

Offline Itsanaffliction

If anyone looking for a legit massage in the Perth area I visited Renata at her home salon and can highly recommend.

External Link/Members Only

Absolutely no doubt that this is strictly legit, however absolutely wonderful full body massage. I would say that, without doubt, the best I've ever received, and I've had a few!

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Posted this on discussion page as well. But does anyone know somewhere that will do a male Brazilian wax with a happy ending around Glasgow/Central Scotland. Tried a few places with no success, tried a place in west end of Glasgow that’s been mentioned here but I think known not to do extras.
Please don't post the same question on multiple threads.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120

Offline Mountain_Man

Looks like nature element in greenock is back open.  Though it's saying under new management, so not sure if extras are on the cards.  External Link/Members Only

Sounds like this one has gone again and probably for good this time - External Link/Members Only

Offline Tiggerman

Has anyone got any info on this one?

External Link/Members Only

Nothing - a real pain in the ass when they don't publish a phone number!  I do know that Ann (Siri) relocated recently from St Enoch to somewhere in the centre and wonder if this might be it

Offline Tiggerman

I've been to this one a couple of times now and wondering if it could be one of those slow burns that requires a lot of investment for a return.
External Link/Members Only

I'd describe it as a very good 'legit' Thai massage with some very nice teasing, but sadly no follow up finish.  A good looking chatty 40 something Thai lady in a beauty shop.  Own back room and probably the best hot towel clean up after a massage I have had in one of these places.

Further investigation/investment required me thinks

Offline Glesgaboy

Interesting intel bud.
Whats her name..?
I see that ad says Joy- was that the masseuse…?
( it doesn’t ring a bell with me from anywhere else) :hi:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 03:41:08 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
There was a Joy, who worked at Napa Thai in Duke street about a year or so ago. She fits Tiggerman's description.

If it is her, I saw her about 3 times and she did give a sensual/teasing massage, but was adamant that she wouldn't give a HE...so I gave up.

Having looked at the location and the fact that it's in a beauty shop, I think I'll pass on this one for now, unless someone comes back with conformation that more is on offer.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 04:49:29 pm by Jock D »

Offline Tiggerman

There was a Joy, who worked at Napa Thai in Duke street about a year or so ago. She fits Tiggerman's description.

If it is her, I saw her about 3 times and she did give a sensual/teasing massage, but was adamant that she wouldn't give a HE...so I gave up.

Having looked at the location and the fact that it's in a beauty shop, I think I'll pass on this one for now, unless someone comes back with conformation that more is on offer.

Yes...you have jogged my memory, I thought I'd seen her somewhere else before. I think she covered for Rung when she was on holiday.  Definitely the same woman.  Similar to Rung in so much that it can be very teasing, but never got any further with her than that.  It's a real pain, because both give good massages with a nice level of teasing, if they followed up they'd be able to retire in no time  :wacko:

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only
Amy another new one ( I think) at Pentagon.
Her WhatsApp profile pic looks decent.
Anyone been yet..? :hi:

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Yes...you have jogged my memory, I thought I'd seen her somewhere else before. I think she covered for Rung when she was on holiday.  Definitely the same woman.  Similar to Rung in so much that it can be very teasing, but never got any further with her than that.  It's a real pain, because both give good massages with a nice level of teasing, if they followed up they'd be able to retire in no time  :wacko:

Ah, so it is her! As for your last point...I completely agree.

However, I think it's quite a tactical/cynical move that some providers use to keep you coming back, in the hope of more. Let's be honest, we're all quite gullible/deluded at times.

I've stated previously that I wasted a load of money on teasing massages from Monn, about 3 years ago, before finally waking up. :music:

Offline Samg1984

External Link/Members Only
Amy another new one ( I think) at Pentagon.
Her WhatsApp profile pic looks decent.
Anyone been yet..? :hi:

Was booked for the other day but she had double booked so I called my backup. She was apologetic so will give it another try.

Offline Uncle Buck

External Link/Members Only
Amy another new one ( I think) at Pentagon.
Her WhatsApp profile pic looks decent.
Anyone been yet..? :hi:

Yes I visited her a few days ago. Attractive, slim, chatty SP who gave a very good massage. She’s only just opened a week or so and although she was a tad flirty, I think she’s legit. No hint of HE but as I say was a tad flirty - giving out the usual compliments.

The downside was that her phone vibrated almost constantly throughout my session, she resisted the temptation to read messages or answer but it was kinda off putting.

Similar to Jock, I’ve been a victim of the tease and flirting massage providers in the past and this one could be the same. Simply because she’s fit and “my type”.

That said, I’ve booked again  :lol:

Offline auldgreytoun

These recent posts about legit massages with a lot of teasing raises the question “why do they do it ? “ without stating the obvious, is it a plot to get you back for more and then the satisfaction of achieving and end result after “ a slow burn” - very aptly put. Is it a trust issue with the SP who doesn’t want a reputation ?  It works to a certain extent and then you get pissed off with frustration if no HE achieved, and you don’t go back.

Offline big-al93

These recent posts about legit massages with a lot of teasing raises the question “why do they do it ? “ without stating the obvious, is it a plot to get you back for more and then the satisfaction of achieving and end result after “ a slow burn” - very aptly put. Is it a trust issue with the SP who doesn’t want a reputation ?  It works to a certain extent and then you get pissed off with frustration if no HE achieved, and you don’t go back.

They probably get off on it a bit, all these guys laying there with hardons for them, getting hee haw!

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

These recent posts about legit massages with a lot of teasing raises the question “why do they do it ? “ without stating the obvious, is it a plot to get you back for more and then the satisfaction of achieving and end result after “ a slow burn” - very aptly put. Is it a trust issue with the SP who doesn’t want a reputation ?  It works to a certain extent and then you get pissed off with frustration if no HE achieved, and you don’t go back.

I've read of guys enjoying the WSWS of going to a new provider and then being disappointed (obviously) when they don't. Teasing may be in the perception of the recipient, so, personal.
I appreciate it's not the ideal outcome but you cannot complain in this instance IMHO.

Offline auldgreytoun

Anyone tried the Boonma Thai massage in Bellshill ? Sorry not able to send a link.

Offline falkirkguy50

There was a Joy, who worked at Napa Thai in Duke street about a year or so ago. She fits Tiggerman's description.

If it is her, I saw her about 3 times and she did give a sensual/teasing massage, but was adamant that she wouldn't give a HE...so I gave up.

Having looked at the location and the fact that it's in a beauty shop, I think I'll pass on this one for now, unless someone comes back with conformation that more is on offer.

There was also a Joy who worked in Falkirk. Had her own shop for a while before it shut down earlier this year. She also worked in the shop in Camelon, previous to having her own shop. She was in her 40s.

Offline Trickus

Anyone tried the Boonma Thai massage in Bellshill ? Sorry not able to send a link.

Is that the one that’s in the Bellshill “Business Centre”? If so the woman who runs that is the Thai woman who used to do massage with HE in Sikeside area of Coatbridge. I think it’s legit there.

Offline Samg1984

There was also a Joy who worked in Falkirk. Had her own shop for a while before it shut down earlier this year. She also worked in the shop in Camelon, previous to having her own shop. She was in her 40s.

Yeah she's moved down south I think
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 11:25:10 am by Samg1984 »

Offline Samg1984

Is that the one that’s in the Bellshill “Business Centre”? If so the woman who runs that is the Thai woman who used to do massage with HE in Sikeside area of Coatbridge. I think it’s legit there.

Yeah she doesn't entertain the thought of extras

Offline auldgreytoun


Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Hi lads. Anyone got any info on the above? Initial conversation seems extremely legit. "California Beauty" is the name of the establishment. 36 year old Scottish masseuse. Feel like a gamble but don't want to waste my time and cash on a fully legitimate place.

Offline Samg1984

External Link/Members Only

Hi lads. Anyone got any info on the above? Initial conversation seems extremely legit. "California Beauty" is the name of the establishment. 36 year old Scottish masseuse. Feel like a gamble but don't want to waste my time and cash on a fully legitimate place.

She does offer extras

Offline Glesgaboy

I saw her about a decade ago.
Big Glasgow girl. Probably 40+ now is my guess.
Decent massage and  HJ.
Offered owo too but I vaguely remember the price put me off.  :hi:

Offline Ca5anova

I agree seen her many years ago, not the best. Pricey and always on phone.

Offline Ger1971

Yeah she doesn't entertain the thought of extras

She certainly used to. I fucked her over the massage table in her little attic set up .

Online f_angel

Has anyone got any info on this one?

External Link/Members Only

Jock can you get me banned please. I'll fill you in. Also, if anyone had been to the place in union street where the Chinese one was I'd be interested in having a chat
« Last Edit: November 04, 2024, 12:15:43 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Jock can you get me banned please. I'll fill you in. Also, if anyone had been to the place in union street where the Chinese one was I'd be interested in having a chat
I would suggest you check the rules, there's been a lot of changes since you joined. There's a link at the bottom of every page.

A point to note, this site is about sharing information for the benefit of all members not in private for a select few.