Author Topic: Sensual/erotic/tantric massage  (Read 744509 times)

Offline Fudfila

Walked from this one today. House stank of cat piss and the masseuse looked at least 70.
I actually know Sudjai. She 's probably early 60's, married to a big Scottish bloke and she used to work as the Lollipop Lady at the school.

Almost definitely legit and if you seen her, you would hope she doesn't offer extras.

Online jj-mac

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this one? Fired off a text and got a list of extras. Can’t see any obvious reviews here.

Cheers

Offline rowlock

Not one I recognise, but I sent her a message and it seems like she is more full service rather than a massage provider.

Offline TomPI

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tried this one? Fired off a text and got a list of extras. Can’t see any obvious reviews here.

Cheers

Where abouts is it located , no area when I click on the link

Online jj-mac

Where abouts is it located , no area when I click on the link

Can’t remember the exact positive she gave but it was G31. Possibly Onslow drive
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:06:07 pm by jj-mac »

Offline garybs

Quick update went to Dara's near Glasgow central this week, won't be back. Was a sign saying don't ask for extras but after turn over was quoted £60 for hr & that's it nothing else, wouldn't budge so left it, don't think she was impressed when i said no

Offline TomPI

Quick update went to Dara's near Glasgow central this week, won't be back. Was a sign saying don't ask for extras but after turn over was quoted £60 for hr & that's it nothing else, wouldn't budge so left it, don't think she was impressed when i said no

£60 for HR , was that on top of the massage fee? Bloody hell

Offline garybs

£60 for HR , was that on top of the massage fee? Bloody hell
Yes on top of the £50 for the hour, hence why i said no

Offline Vtapertom

Yes on top of the £50 for the hour, hence why i said no

I always laugh when they quote prices like this. It shows them that you won't even take that kind of offer seriously and they don't negotiate a little lower.

Who was it? I know there's 3 of them in there. Been years since I was there.

Offline Ca5anova

Wow that is too high, it normally £90 total but always go down to £80. But prices are going up, cost of living and all that    :wackogirl:

Offline garybs

I always laugh when they quote prices like this. It shows them that you won't even take that kind of offer seriously and they don't negotiate a little lower.

Who was it? I know there's 3 of them in there. Been years since I was there.
Can't remember the name, forgot about it already

Offline Uncle Buck

I don’t know why I did, but I visited this one recently.

External Link/Members Only

Review will follow #shouldhaveknownbetter  :lol:

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
Look forward to your review UB.

She's always intrigued me, as she's been around for a good few years, but the lack of info on here coupled with the fact she's in Paisley, has put me off visiting .

Offline Uncle Buck

Look forward to your review UB.

She's always intrigued me, as she's been around for a good few years, but the lack of info on here coupled with the fact she's in Paisley, has put me off visiting .

I would recommend you continue to be put off visiting Jock.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I would recommend you continue to be put off visiting Jock.

 :lol: Fair enough.

I still look forward to your review tho. If she's as bad as you're insinuating, then use the review as a form of therapy... I've done this before myself...I always feel cleansed when I've posted it. :cool:

Offline falkirkguy50


Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Has anyone visited this place in Alloa?
External Link/Members Only

According to the ad it opens today, so I think you're a little quick.  ;)

Offline auldgreytoun


Offline ComeAgain

Cracking revue...must pop in as soon as. What's the parking like around there?

Offline auldgreytoun

Loads of free parking nearby. Another bonus.

Offline Fudfila

Anyone visited this one...

External Link/Members Only

I contacted her but she gave her address as the Dara Thai Massage in Whitburn. She looks too good to be true so I didn't follow it up.

Offline falkirkguy50

Has anyone visited this place in Alloa?
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the great review - Will certainly ensure I give it a visit the next time im passing

Offline big-al93

Anyone visited this one...

External Link/Members Only

I contacted her but she gave her address as the Dara Thai Massage in Whitburn. She looks too good to be true so I didn't follow it up.

The profile is probably real, but the photos not. Unless she looks amazing for the advertised 42 years old.

Offline Samg1984


Offline Glesgaboy

Aye
It’s Tulip prev in Ayr.
( who also operated at the Pentgon Centre in the past under a different name. )
She’s adamant no extras now as she has a bf.
Decent massage. But that was it ! :hi:

Offline Samg1984

Aye
It’s Tulip prev in Ayr.
( who also operated at the Pentgon Centre in the past under a different name. )
She’s adamant no extras now as she has a bf.
Decent massage. But that was it ! :hi:

Interesting........

Offline Logan26

Aye
It’s Tulip prev in Ayr.
( who also operated at the Pentgon Centre in the past under a different name. )
She’s adamant no extras now as she has a bf.
Decent massage. But that was it ! :hi:

She does provide a really good massage.

Offline Samg1984


Offline rowlock

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only

I've messaged her, i'm 99% sure its Thai Girl Angie.  If you put her number into Whatsapp the profile pic is the same lassie.  Also in Renfrew.

Offline myothernameis

I've messaged her, i'm 99% sure its Thai Girl Angie.  If you put her number into Whatsapp the profile pic is the same lassie.  Also in Renfrew.

If it Thai Girl Angie, you might get the usual question; are you white, as she wont see males of an ethnic background

Offline Glesgaboy


Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this yin in Glasgow lads..?

I noticed her ad a few weeks ago and she's reduced her prices since then with her Spring Offer. Obviously, she hasn't been very busy.

I don't know but I've just got a gut feeling that she won't deliver the sensational service her AW ad claims... would love to be proved wrong tho :music:

Offline rowlock

External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this yin in Glasgow lads..?

That number has been attached to these two profiles with feedback (one is disabled):  External Link/Members Only, External Link/Members Only.

Haven't taken the plunge myself yet.  Dithering on it.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks for that Rowlock.  :hi:
Doesn’t look too promising.
Out of interest how did the connection get identified. ..?
I can’t link them by AW number nor phone number ..? :unknown:
Cheers

Offline thiccok

Has Anyone heard of Annabelle the pink sock lady near Ibrox?

Offline Glesgaboy

She’s well reviewed here…
Why do you ask , has she gone offline..?

Offline rowlock

Thanks for that Rowlock.  :hi:
Doesn’t look too promising.
Out of interest how did the connection get identified. ..?
I can’t link them by AW number nor phone number ..? :unknown:
Cheers

I think it must be a feature of that AW Civiliser browser extension.  It tells you if a number is used on other profiles.  There's a thread on the extension here.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280743.0

Offline rowlock

Has Anyone heard of Annabelle the pink sock lady near Ibrox?

I was there recently.  No more pink sock as they have fixed the buzzer.  That was mentioned in a recent review here.  There's a few reviews here - I think she does a really good service.

Offline Glesgaboy

I think it must be a feature of that AW Civiliser browser extension.  It tells you if a number is used on other profiles.  There's a thread on the extension here.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280743.0
Thanks mate.

Offline thiccok

Why do you ask , has she gone offline..?
Her VS ads not appearing. I wanted to schedule something for this week. Maybe she's on holidays

Offline big-al93

Her VS ads not appearing. I wanted to schedule something for this week. Maybe she's on holidays

Ad is back up now, probably went home for a few weeks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Keema

Looks like wee Melissa who was always a personal favourite and the very skilled Ukrainian tantric specialist who doesn't want named here have both fallen off the Glasgow radar. 

I liked them both, they were both lovely company and had great sensual technique. I've tried some others, but even when asking for sensual I really got a pummelling which is not at all what I enjoy.  So any recommendations out there who could keep me going till M and * reappear. 

( I met the Hungarian Carla during lockdown, and was sure I reviewed at the time, it was OK )

Offline Uncle Buck

I visited this SP recently External Link/Members Only

Review to follow.

In one word: don’t bother

Offline Ger1971

External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this yin in Glasgow lads..?

Went to see her a few weeks back. She looks better in real life than her pics. Massage is on an inflatable bed on the floor. Decent massage and decent hand job.

Offline Glesgaboy

Thanks mate.
Would you return..?

Offline Ger1971


Offline falkirkguy50


Offline Glesgaboy

Previous comments say ligit and poor.
A wee search should pick em up mate.  :hi:

Offline falkirkguy50

Previous comments say ligit and poor.
A wee search should pick em up mate.  :hi:

I done a quick search but couldn't see anything - but thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Offline Glesgaboy