Author Topic: MissOliva-Rose - Stafford  (Read 8998 times)


30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5606771) (30 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline Battlebus

Met with Oliva recently, at her new incall location in Stafford.
Stoke has lost a top tier escort from the area.. shame but Stafford is closer to home for me so yay.

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location Stafford which is her new incall location nice clean flat, she's new to it so isn't fully furnished yet, there was a bed and a mirror so the main items were there.

Comms - excellent, aw mail then WhatsApp, very fast and detailed.

£160 paid for 1 hour (prices have gone up to £170 now)
Paid deposit as this was my first rodeo, she's well reviewed and trustworthy. I paid the full amount via transfer to be fair as it was just easier. I'd booked a few weeks in advance.

Parked up and she gave clear instructions to her new flat, buzzed in and located her flat, magic door trick.

Her - she's fit as you all know know, 5ft4 long wavy dark hair, dark eyes, full lips, like a spanish or italian girl to be fair, greeted with a cuddle and kiss.

Olivia is proper down to earth, little brummy twang to her accent, great body wearing a white tee and leggings at my request.

Water and shower offered, water taken as it was boiling.

Shoes off and joined her on the bed, little chat and pretty much into proper snogging, really sensual, slowly stripping items of clothing.

A good ten mins of RO, made her come a Couple of times. I love licking pussy, I even had some pre cum I was that turned on. Olivia told me off as I wiped it away before she got to lick it off hahaha. She then blew me off slow sensual, good 3/4 down the shaft.
Some 69
Then CG, Mish, doggy, more reverse oral, more bjs,  more 69 doggy again.
I then finished all over her tits and it squirted over the pillow and face a bit, all in good spirits.

All in all a flipping top girl and she genuinely loves fucking, and she's fit and funny to boot. She's clean and very responsive too.

Can't wait till I see her again  10/10

Not sure if she reads these but if so thanks Olivia for a great morning fumble!

Cheers BB


Online RandomGuy99


Offline Wood2017

Good review, thanks for sharing pal  :thumbsup:

Offline Metzoid


Offline Battlebus

Cheers guys, I've re-booked haha 😄

Offline spentrac

Wow! I met her when she was on tour.
My experience was pretty much the same. A feeling of deja vu reading it.
Except that she did lick and hover up my pre-cum off my dick and i finished in her mouth at the end. :D

I had a choice between the two Olivias that week -  Miss Olivia and Olivia Rae. But Olivia Rae confirmed by message that she wasn't taking her bra off because of a boob job (FFS)  :thumbsdown:, so no choice really.
I think Miss Olivia looks better anyway, and I had a great time.

Offline spentrac

* hoover, not hover
She is talented but has not attained this magical power yet.

Online RandomGuy99

* hoover, not hover
She is talented but has not attained this magical power yet.
Strange to break out the hoover during a booking, but it's good to hear that she has good hygiene standards.

* Other makes of vacuum cleaners are available
« Last Edit: June 29, 2024, 05:00:56 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline Battlebus

Haha I deffo want to cim with her next visit, perhaps we can do some hoovering or hovering! Need to check if she does anal too as her ass is so nice!

Offline Battlebus

Been to see OR again, probably better than the first time as more comfortable with seeing her before.
She's just mind blowing and so up for it. Was £170 for the hour this time but still well worth it for the service.
I edged her this time which went down a treat, she came hard about 25mins in after being on the brink quite a few times.
Great owo, CG, RCG doggy, came over her ass at the end. Loads of snogging. Fabulous

Offline wintermen

Cheers guys, I've re-booked haha 😄
I hope to see her again soon as well.
Cracking service from a lovely woman.

Online Camtucker19971

I wish she was closer to me….