Author Topic: Any WG in London that are doing filming  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Genel

Hi all,

I tried looking through the board, but most discussions seem quiet old on this.
I was wondering if you would recommend any enthusiastic SP in London that do filming along with deepthroat for less than an arm and a leg  :lol:

Any advice would be appreciated

Offline arronjoe


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Hi, Did you find anyone?
Gentle nudge on reviews, I can see you hardly login but I do need to comment, thanks

Offline Genel

Been looking around, but nothing that tickled my fancy yet

Offline flouch

Statira might be worth checking out. I can't remember what the deep throat was like though.

Offline Dajie

Have filmed with SPs before but generally did cost an arm and a leg.

Curious Heights was great.

External Link/Members Only

She broke the mould a bit as in my experience your best odds are the girls showing their faces. Some of them actively want to make vids for content.

A shy profile tends to mean either a mask or a quick 60 second shakycam in pov doggy.

Offline Genel

Thanks both will check them out!

Offline flouch

External Link/Members Only

Hmmmm - £100 extra for DT, on top of £100 for filming.  Might not be very good value for money there.


Offline fluffer

Going to be in London next week.
So waking this thread up for anyone who can recommend a slim girl who allows filming with her face showing?

Offline flouch

Going to be in London next week.
So waking this thread up for anyone who can recommend a slim girl who allows filming with her face showing?

Don't have any recommendations at the moment, but Diva Escort and Adultwork have filters when searching for WGs allowing filming.

Offline Mstar86

Going to be in London next week.
So waking this thread up for anyone who can recommend a slim girl who allows filming with her face showing?

Best way is to search for girls who like “being filmed”

All of these are either based in London or tour regularly or I’ve personally filmed with in London. Tbh there’s loads so the search will help more than this as you know what you’re looking for

Bella Sadim
External Link/Members Only

Miss Welsh Roxy
External Link/Members Only

Emma Stone
External Link/Members Only

British Sasha J
External Link/Members Only

Sweet Carmen
External Link/Members Only

Erin
External Link/Members Only

Lisa 32ff
External Link/Members Only

Tina Tolley
External Link/Members Only

Hayley Porn Dolly
External Link/Members Only

Jess Nova
External Link/Members Only

Offline jakplo22

If you are looking for an English girl, it might be worth taking a look at Pixiereign: External Link/Members Only. I haven't seen her, but I've had her on my hotlist for a while, mostly because she offers filming. She has a number of reviews on here.

Offline fluffer

Thanks for the list.
I know you can filter on being filmed on AW, but then my experience has been that some escorts then say no, or use a mask or are just not very happy when being filmed.
So I'm really looking for escorts that people have actually filmed and had a good experience. I know there are some on here, but it's also good to find escorts that will allow filming when they haven't got it listed.

Offline Broncofx

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 12
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Troll spamming threads.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,669
  • Likes: 580
  •  
  • Reviews: 63
Thanks for the list.
I know you can filter on being filmed on AW, but then my experience has been that some escorts then say no, or use a mask or are just not very happy when being filmed.
So I'm really looking for escorts that people have actually filmed and had a good experience. I know there are some on here, but it's also good to find escorts that will allow filming when they haven't got it listed.

If they haven't got it listed, then nobody should be sharing that they got that service.

Offline thumbspot

How about - External Link/Members Only seems ok priced, lots of content on her gallery showing her abilities. I haven’t seen her myself though.