Author Topic: Darlingmarissa1 - Bethnal Green  (Read 1962 times)


3 review(s) for marissastardoll (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline fred_mecury

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened some weeks ago

Comms
Reached out via WhatsApp, she replied some days later and we concluded for the same day

Rate
150 for 30 mins

Location
Hotel in Bethnal Green, had discreet entrance but getting the key to her room was quite tricky
because  she left the key somewhere and getting instructions to pick up the key kept getting interrupted by bad network connection in the hotel

The Girl
Same as described in other reviews-  she has long legs , decent face , full lips , she mentioned that shes somalian mixed with another background(cant remember the other), She had on a red and black set, and she was nice to chat with


The Punt
It started with OWO, not bad, but she was spitting violently on my dick ( :lol: maybe someone told her it is nice)
 we then moved to CG and ended with doggy, I went hard and she did not complain.

Overall- I think she's a nice provider,  the pictures are her but definitely polished, only thing I didnt like is that she did not take off her bra or allow me to play with her tits because she said she had a procedure or something (someone mentioned in a previous review too, but how long before the tits become useful)

will I go back? I don't think so, quite expensive for what I got