Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Polish Girl - Victoria  (Read 5976 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yoko

External Link/Members Only

Finally took the plunge to visit this gem and so glad i did! (Thanks fellow punters for the reviews) i made a booking through AW but had noticed she hadn't logged in so i sent her a quick msg, time confirmed along with address, quick shower/breakfast and made my way through these crazy winds across london we had during the day to the destination.

Arrived at the flat and wow! Once inside i freshen up again and asked whether i'd like a beverage, during this time iv left the cash on the table. Didn't mention what services i'd want as i pretty much had a idea they were all fine and just wanted to go with the flow of things.

Cut the long story short started with some DFK (can confirm she has her tongue pierced) along with plenty of foreplay leading to her legs between my face and soon after POP!  :dance: .. After that we got carried away talking about life in general, her job ect ect, before i knew it i only had 15mins left so back to the punt.. Some more OWO, 69, condom on, few positions with Kate talking dirty, and back to oral, unfortunately i never managed a second pop  :( but she did try! She kept at it like a soldier! By that time we'd noticed id ran over my time by 10mins so up i get.. Into the shower to freshen up and soon after im out.

Flat: I must admit it was neat and tidy
Comms: I felt so comfortable and welcoming with her that it just felt like a old friend so big A* on that
Services: I left happy as rain and all services i wanted were delivered
Price: 100/h Great!
Hygiene: Clean as a whistle from what i could tell
Looks: Stunning cute face, toned size 10
Personality: Intellectual and a very bubbly woman
Clockwatching: Never noticed her clock watching and no rushing to get me out either which is good!

All in all a very eventful punt! A*  :thumbsup:

Hope this review is good enough lads im in quite a rush atm
Also thanks to the fellow punters who's reviewed her, i took the plunge because of you lads!

Quesadilla

Glad you had a fun time with her - if she was on my doorstep I'd be there every week!  Did try to persuade her out for an outcall to mine last week but it's a bit of a trek and she's quite a busy girl so can't blame her for saying no.

Why are all the good ones so far away!?  :unknown:

west8

Brilliant, thanks for this. Taken together with password's review, she's moved up for a spot next week :)

After seeing Lola today I'm slowly starting to appreciate a curvier figure :)

dawsonuk

Been tempted with her for a while now - what's the oral like?

Quesadilla

Been tempted with her for a while now - what's the oral like?
Very nice, varied pressure, attention to all the important areas, DT done very well. She even offered an inverted FF over the edge of the bed which was awesome. Top skills I'd say.

west8

Bloody hell, she sounds better by the minute. I like her pricing strategy too ... encourage more 1 hr bookings with a bargain 100 rate. Looks hot and is clearly down to earth with her head screwed on.

Now in Pole Position for a session this Friday!

Offline mightymunce

I sqaw her the other week. She has ballooned over last two.months and is much bigger han her pixs.
Was disappointed and won't be back until she has shed a few pounds :thumbsdown:

password02

I sqaw her the other week. She has ballooned over last two.months and is much bigger han her pixs.

Yes she did mention that when I saw her a few weeks ago, still a decent size 10/12 but she did not look 'too large' for my needs - still get a hard dick while she was sucking and I was playing with her pussy, she was looking to get toned at the gym and is working off the few extra pounds,

Quesadilla

I saw her last week. Obviously not seen her before to compare but definitely compared to her PG pics she has not balloned in the slightest. I'd say she looks much better in real life than her PG pics. That said her main profile pic is definitely out of date by a good few years and she has certainly filled out since then but for me at least in a good way. I thought she was very fit personally and I definitely have an aversion to bbw types - any sign of excess wobble I always pick up on.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:24:20 am by Quesadilla »

Offline mightymunce

I saw her last week. Obviously not seen her before to compare but definitely compared to her PG pics she has not balloned in the slightest. I'd say she looks much better in real life than her PG pics. That said her main profile pic is definitely out of date by a good few years and she has certainly filled out since then but for me at least in a good way. I thought she was very fit personally and I definitely have an aversion to bbw types - any sign of excess wobble I always pick up on.
I don't pay for PGs but she looks fit in her display pocs and I was not impressed when o got there.

You might tginos its oka. Its like the hourse meat scandal.  If I pay forr beef, I expect beef

Offline lewishamguy

Her profile pics are totally crap compare to real don't know about PG. She was definitely a size 10 until my last about 2weeks ago. :wackogirl:

Quesadilla

I don't pay for PGs but she looks fit in her display pocs and I was not impressed when o got there.

You might tginos its oka. Its like the hourse meat scandal.  If I pay forr beef, I expect beef
Ok forgetting her PG there are three profile pics - one of these pics does not look like the other two and is clearly a younger, slimmer version of the same lady. To me she looked just like the two obviously more recent pics and IMHO better in person.

For me if I'm going to invest £100+ of my hard earned cash, £1.50 up front seems a small price to pay to be a little more sure what I'm getting. In this case the second and third profile pics almost put me off. The PG pics confirmed that the main profile pic was definitely not current and probably put me off a bit more if anything - it was definitely 50/50 at that point, but I think the PG served the purpose of resetting and lowering my expectation from that awesome first profile pic.

I still took a punt on her and was pleasantly surprised because my expectation was lowered. I knew what I was getting and got what I paid for. If you went by the best of her profile pics I understand why you were disappointed.

No I don't think it's ok to pay for beef and get horse meat and defo buying the PG does not always help. The PG of a recent WG convinced me she was a stunning piece of beef but when she arrived she was definitely horse meat. :vomit: This is why it's called punting! ;-)

But my punt with Kate / NPG was one of my best and she is still at the top of my short list. If she was local I'd have been back there already. Each to their own but for me Kate was fillet steak.

Offline mightymunce

Ok forgetting her PG there are three profile pics - one of these pics does not look like the other two and is clearly a younger, slimmer version of the same lady. To me she looked just like the two obviously more recent pics and IMHO better in person.

For me if I'm going to invest £100+ of my hard earned cash, £1.50 up front seems a small price to pay to be a little more sure what I'm getting. In this case the second and third profile pics almost put me off. The PG pics confirmed that the main profile pic was definitely not current and probably put me off a bit more if anything - it was definitely 50/50 at that point, but I think the PG served the purpose of resetting and lowering my expectation from that awesome first profile pic.

I still took a punt on her and was pleasantly surprised because my expectation was lowered. I knew what I was getting and got what I paid for. If you went by the best of her profile pics I understand why you were disappointed.

No I don't think it's ok to pay for beef and get horse meat and defo buying the PG does not always help. The PG of a recent WG convinced me she was a stunning piece of beef but when she arrived she was definitely horse meat. :vomit: This is why it's called punting! ;-)

But my punt with Kate / NPG was one of my best and she is still at the top of my short list. If she was local I'd have been back there already. Each to their own but for me Kate was fillet steak.
You can sleep easy - she will be a little less busier as I wont be back so you can have a bit more of her to yourself
Treat her well :thumbsup:

Offline Sir cumalot

Can you remember the road name or postcode please? Trying to work out logistics and traveling to go and see her. Sounds like most punters are very happy with her.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

"..her legs between my face" - maybe a slight foot-in-mouth there :lol:

Quesadilla

Can you remember the road name or postcode please? Trying to work out logistics and traveling to go and see her. Sounds like most punters are very happy with her.
[Removed by admin at request of Quesadilla] Very close to Pimlico station and there is free parking out front - unusual for a Central London venue! And literally just outside the congestion charge zone so a double bonus.

Offline TreyWalker

[Removed by admin at request of Quesadilla] Very close to Pimlico station and there is free parking out front - unusual for a Central London venue! And literally just outside the congestion charge zone so a double bonus.

You should of pm'd that. Not great idea putting a postcode on the forum.

Quesadilla

Been there before so I deliberately found a postcode that's close but not the actual postcode.
Also you can see the same info in AdultWork publicly - at the bottom of each WG's profile is a drop down which gives you an option "View a map of the area where <WG> lives".  Again it doesn't show the actual postcode but close.  No login required so just as public as this.

Happy for admin to obscure it if he feels it appropriate but it is publicly available information.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:57:56 pm by Quesadilla »

Offline mh

Been there before so I deliberately found a postcode that's close but not the actual postcode.
Also you can see the same info in AdultWork publicly - at the bottom of each WG's profile is a drop down which gives you an option "View a map of the area where <WG> lives".  Again it doesn't show the actual postcode but close.  No login required so just as public as this.

AW only give the "outward" section of the post code, e.g. SW1V. This is a vast area. The "inward" area of the post code is a block of flats, street or for longer streets just a part of a street.

Quesadilla

AW only give the "outward" section of the post code, e.g. SW1V. This is a vast area. The "inward" area of the post code is a block of flats, street or for longer streets just a part of a street.

Yes I know. I gave a slightly better postcode to help travel planning without IMHO giving too much away. If that's still considered too much information as I said happy for admin to remove it.

Offline TreyWalker

Thought you were to wavy to give the exact, glad I was right.

Reckon it's just better to give the vast area that aw gives though. That way the WG can't be pissed off if she sees the post and feels it's to close for comfort.

Quesadilla

You are absolutely right and I take back what I said - after I went back and looked at the postcode I agree it was not as well considered as I originally thought and asked admin to remove it which they have now done. I sincerely apologise and should know better. Sorry!

Offline TreyWalker

You are absolutely right and I take back what I said - after I went back and looked at the postcode I agree it was not as well considered as I originally thought and asked admin to remove it which they have now done. I sincerely apologise and should know better. Sorry!

We are all human.

Quesadilla

We are all human.
Barely, but I do have my good days occasionally...

Offline TreyWalker

At least when you realized your mistake you did the right thing.

Some people on here don't even realize when they have messed up.

password02

You can sleep easy - she will be a little less busier as I wont be back so you can have a bit more of her to yourself
Treat her well :thumbsup:

Hi Mr mightymunce - Sorry but I do not take you seriously with your comments - Have you actually seen the girl? If No then how can you comment? If Yes have you done a review as you review count says 0 (Zero). Unless you have put a negative on someone elses review for the girl in question.

If No review I would be interested to read your reasons - I have seen the girl and done a Positive review - Her service and attitude with DFK and OWO were exceptional + the dirty talking and her friendly smiling nature won me over - I am seeing her again soon as requested her to wear her New Nurses uniform.

Await a reply from Mr mm
 :hi:

Offline barnstorm123

She's on my HL now. Her body looks great on her public pictures (not the first one where she has the platinum blonde hair, in the others where her hair is dirty blonde). Does she charge extra for anal and is it worth it?

Quesadilla

Hi Mr mightymunce - Sorry but I do not take you seriously with your comments - Have you actually seen the girl? If No then how can you comment? If Yes have you done a review as you review count says 0 (Zero). Unless you have put a negative on someone elses review for the girl in question.

If No review I would be interested to read your reasons - I have seen the girl and done a Positive review - Her service and attitude with DFK and OWO were exceptional + the dirty talking and her friendly smiling nature won me over - I am seeing her again soon as requested her to wear her New Nurses uniform.

Await a reply from Mr mm

If you blinked you missed it earlier in this thread...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40594.msg544496#msg544496

MightyMunce has spoken!

Cannot see how anyone can use the word "ballooned" in context of the delectable Kate.  I would say fit with curves in the right places but there's no pleasing some people!

Offline mightymunce

Await a reply from Mr mm
I could not givr a shit if you take me seriously jusy like  dont gice a shit if I dont take you seriously. You are a persona in a java box so when you start alpha-ing it up just remember that.

I said she was fat - bully for you if you like her - knock yourself.out.

My comment was a piss take to.quesadilla as he sounds a fluffy mug as do you.
Keep waiting for my reviews - I post on a phone

password02

MightyMunce has spoken!

Cannot see how anyone can use the word "ballooned" in context of the delectable Kate.  I would say fit with curves in the right places but there's no pleasing some people!

Sorry but I am getting old and need glasses BUT still cannot see his review? All i have read is that he thinks she is a large women and will not return?  IMO THIS does not count as a review!!

Can you provide the link where he has done a proper review please?

Quesadilla

Sorry but I am getting old and need glasses BUT still cannot see his review? All i have read is that he thinks she is a large women and will not return?  IMO THIS does not count as a review!!

Can you provide the link where he has done a proper review please?
He did say something about posting a review but I can't tell what he's talking about it's just garbled text. Shame.

Offline mightymunce

MightyMunce has spoken!

If u like her figure and shape - I am happy
When I saw in may or june,she was nice but not now
Treat her well my friend :thumbsdown:

password02

If u like her figure and shape - I am happy
When I saw in may or june,she was nice but not now
Treat her well my friend :thumbsdown:

Thank you for your reply but I am always interested to know WHY UKP members do not write a review and instead just do a random post on a thread to say - ''Saw her and she was not as the picture and I will not go back'' I know it is your right to do or not to do a review but why make a comment without backing this up with a review even if in your case it may have been a Negative.

Again would be interested to know the reason?

Offline mightymunce

Thank you for your reply but I am always interested to know WHY UKP members do not write a review and instead just do a random post on a thread to say - ''Saw her and she was not as the picture and I will not go back'' I know it is your right to do or not to do a review but why make a comment without backing this up with a review even if in your case it may have been a Negative.

The clue was in my last post.
Seeing.as I am not serious why don't you post a review and remind.me how fluffy you are.
She was fat, chubby, overweight. The last.time I saw her, she was in shape.
I don't like fat, chubby and overweight girls

Offline smiths

Same here which is why i did a thread about it. IF a punter is willing to post about his punts with a WG which is entirely up to him why not go that one step further and post his own review up instead of just adding a post to another punters existing review thread. Its what admin has asked punters to do and a review doesnt have to be long at all, in fact admin used a short review of Steves as an example of what he thought was just fine.

For me i think its even more important to post negative reviews up as that could save another punter experiencing the same.

Quesadilla

The clue was in my last post.
Seeing.as I am not serious why don't you post a review and remind.me how fluffy you are.
She was fat, chubby, overweight. The last.time I saw her, she was in shape.
I don't like fat, chubby and overweight girls
I am just divorcing my wife because she got fat, let me tell you I don't do fat, chubby, overweight, it is one of my major turnoffs.  There is definitely a big difference between fat / chubby and just luscious womanly curves and Kate was definitely curvy when I saw her. 

Now, it may simply be that since you saw her last she has indeed lost the mounds of blubber you describe (must ask her secret) because none of the very positive reviews in the last two or three weeks make mention of it.

Unless anyone else who saw her lately would care to chime in?  NPG - whale or woman? 

password02

I saw her 2/3 weeks ago and she was a nice Positive and ticked a lot of my punting boxes - I do not do large chubby girls as my dick does not rise to the larger girls. She is definitely NOT Large or fat but is a perfect size 10/12 with curves and tits/arse in perfect shape especially when you are doing doggy with her and you can slap her arse as you are banging her.

Excellent

Offline kong

hey guys she has definitely put on weight since the summer but not fat, i'd say a 10/12 and curvy. i saw her last month.

she's a great performer though and good VFM for £100

no extra charge to blast in her mouth either!  :D

Offline yoko

She's on my HL now. Her body looks great on her public pictures (not the first one where she has the platinum blonde hair, in the others where her hair is dirty blonde). Does she charge extra for anal and is it worth it?

Cant comment on anal as i never tried it, and she charges £50 for it

Offline mightymunce

hey guys she has definitely put on weight since the summer but not fat, i'd say a 10/12 and curvy. i saw her last month.

she's a great performer though and good VFM for £100

no extra charge to blast in her mouth either!  :D

She does not look like her pics where she looks a nice sexy shape. Much bigger which is a fail