Author Topic: Chloe cosmopolitan Manchester  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Salford_lad

£45 for 30 mins

This happened a few weeks ago at the new cosmopolitan on Bridge street

Met Chloe many times in the past, last time was about 5 years ago for a threesome with scouse Lucy who used to work there

Anyway for those that have read about Chloe or seen her, she is well known at cosmo for delivering a great service and she hasn’t slowed down with age

Probably about 40 now with thick blonde hair and a massive rack

Chloe walked into the room with a big grin on her face and snogged my face off before sinking to her knees for an uncovered blow job, paying great attention to my shaft and helmet, after 10 minutes or so of this she put a a condom on and she got on top and rode me cowgirl, then got on all fours where I drilled her from behind before getting back on her knees where I shot my load all over her face and tits

Yet again another top punt from an enthusiastic lady who gives vfm

Glad she’s back and will be seeing her again soon
« Last Edit: June 21, 2024, 11:24:28 am by Iloveoral »

Offline rocket88

Thanks for the review,sounds like one of the better SPs at Cosmo and my idea of a decent parlour punt!
You state the location as Peter street,do you mean Bridge Street?

Offline Salford_lad

Sorry mate, you’re right it’s bridge street, got mixed up with something else and yes, Chloe is one of the best ones at cosmopolitan, I’ve stopped going for the last few years due to many bad punts with girls that shouldn’t be in the business

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,862
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Never seen her myself but looks like she's at Temptations now as well.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Salford_lad

She’s a cracking fuck, I’ve done it up her arse as well, best value for money SP out the imo

Offline suede

Saw her about 3 years ago  for 30 minutes.
Not memoable for me.
She was giving me blow job for about 15 minutes though l asked to move on,  l think it was a time waiting  exercise

Offline Dickled

Never seen her myself but looks like she's at Temptations now as well.

External Link/Members Only
That doesn't look like the Chloe I remember, and where is the thick blonde hair?

Offline PK-NAZ

Did you pay extras for OWO / Facial ?

Offline Salford_lad


Offline Jabber101

Rang up Cosmo and they were non-the-wiser about Chloe. What day and time did you visit? Would love to see her again!

Offline Salford_lad

About a month ago on a Friday night, she’s been working on and off there for years, she also works in Stoke, must have moved again

Offline Dickled

Chloe is/was the porn star supreme.
When I think about Cosmo, the two I'll always remember are Chloe and Ling, the Japanese girl.

Offline Salford_lad

Just to add to this lads, if you become a regular of Chloe’s like I’ve been and must have seen her nearly 50 times and treat her well, like give her a tenner tip, she will also let you do filming and fuck her arse, the only other  SP who I’ve seen and comes close to her was sweet little k who used to be called Newslut4u and worked at angel Sam’s gaff in Old Trafford but has sadly disappeared from the scene recently but had many good punts with and would love to see her again, curious to know if anyone knows if she’s set up anywhere else

Offline caneira12

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 18
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
Just to add to this lads, if you become a regular of Chloe’s like I’ve been and must have seen her nearly 50 times and treat her well, like give her a tenner tip, she will also let you do filming and fuck her arse, the only other  SP who I’ve seen and comes close to her was sweet little k who used to be called Newslut4u and worked at angel Sam’s gaff in Old Trafford but has sadly disappeared from the scene recently but had many good punts with and would love to see her again, curious to know if anyone knows if she’s set up anywhere else

did she let you film?
I think she is working on
External Link/Members Only

Offline Rack Admirer

did she let you film?
I think she is working on
External Link/Members Only

How sure are you? The description does seem a good fit.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,934
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
did she let you film?
I think she is working on
External Link/Members Only

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..