Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ebony amelia - London Bridge  (Read 2403 times)

1 review(s) for chanel sexy xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Oh gawd, where do I start? I am still searching for a good ebony punt and have yet to find a one.
This was an absolutely atrocious punt.

The pictures on the profile are a good approximation, but you can add a couple of rolls of blubber to the mid belly which are all carefully covered up in the gallery pics.

From the moment I got my wallet out and Amelia started snarling that I count out the correct amount, I knew this wasn't going to be good. Can I have a BJ while lying on the bed, "NO i have back problem". Even a small massage to relax me, "NO!" I'm not going to bother ranting anymore because this kind of shit went on and on, you get the idea. After discussing our grievances she decided to lie down like a beached whale and act like one.

It is true, BB is on offer no questions asked, but valuing my health and life I declined.

I wish I banged the other girl in the flat instead, seemed much more attractive and friendly.

Before JRC can say it ..... another cheap EE skank.

pantsonfire

Must be lola you are talking about? I went to see her and i asked her if she provided this and that on her services. She said no and she asked all the girls in the flat.

steve1111

Looks fat  as fuck in the photos horrible seen lola she is decent but would not return.

pickles88

saw a decent black girl near warren street recently. La Vie on rose Tia was the name on the purple site. She gave reasonable head but was very sexy for maybe a 30+ year old. Always wanted to see this one but her photos make her look like she has put on weight recently.

EDIT: oh wait, i think i found their website by googling her name and picked a different girl off there, can't remember which one so don't hold me to the above.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:57:41 pm by pickles88 »

Offline lewishamguy

saw a decent black girl near warren street recently. La Vie on rose Tia was the name on the purple site. She gave reasonable head but was very sexy for maybe a 30+ year old. Always wanted to see this one but her photos make her look like she has put on weight recently.

EDIT: oh wait, i think i found their website by googling her name and picked a different girl off there, can't remember which one so don't hold me to the above.

What's is the purple site? :music:

Offline rockharders

What's is the purple site? :music:

The "purple site" is what fluffies from PN call AW.

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only

It is true, BB is on offer no questions asked, but valuing my health and life I declined.

It pays to read a prossie's AW profile carefully, as BB is on her Enjoys list, a real warning flag.

Offline claretandblue

i hope the op opted for ow or is at least going to get himself tested before punting again

Offline jamesdoug

A year ago she made me go there when I phoned her up she replied: "Are you really here ?!" and then she disappeared... tried to phone again she didn't pick the phone...

Offline rockharders

i hope the op opted for ow or is at least going to get himself tested before punting again

You are correct my friend. I'm attached so OW is compulsory for me.