07939601587. £230: A hour of pure pissy filth as promised, in Brum - and now I know what the phrase "porn star" means.
I ended up with these two ladies because of despair at the lack of anything exciting in Bristol. Also I wondered what makes you a star in the wacky world of Adultwork
I guess Tatty's photo was a major factor in my decision. But when I saw her in the bedroom of a posh Birmingham hotel, I was astonished - because she was dressed exactly like her photo, but no pasties on her impressive breasts.
I oriiginally booked Tatty but she upsold me her friend Lexy p and they were a great team, very entertaining company besides the sex.
The best part was probably them both pissing in my mouth and then giving me a clean up shower but there was a glorious hour of licking everything in sight and myself being fondled, licked and sucked everywhere.
So yes, the sex was great, but so was the company. I remember very few meetings where I was so well entertained or had more pleasure.
And I think Tatty is quite the star.