External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyPunt booked day before, all done by text.
Location: Chester close to city centre, apartments block.
Girl: shorter and rounder than you can see on the pictures and I think she’s older than stated age, but still fairly attractive.
Meeting: Arrived at given location 10 min before agreed time, sent her text that I’m here. Got reply that she just woke up and need another 20 min to get ready. Not the best start, but I said ok.
20 min later full address given and I’m in , clean and tidy apartment.
She asked £20 on top for OWO and wanted £10 extra for finishing on her tits !!! Never paid extra for this kind of stuff I said , and she eventually forgot about it.
Anyway, down to business, she took her dress off i removed my clothes and she started OWO. Very poor oral from her , just grabbed tight my shaft and took my tip in her mouth , no attention to the balls, no tongue action, no suction , just moving her head up and down at the depth of my tip.
After about 2 minutes of that, she reached for condom, no yet I said, bit more of owo please, which she obliged but didn’t look happy about it. At this point knew she want to get me out as soon as possible.
After another minute of that she put the jacket on, I didn’t mind as it was crap anyway, waisted 20 quid. Then she climbed on top , afer few minutes she’s asking if I want to finish on her tits !!!! We just barely started I said , switch for doggy. She can’t take good pounding , grimace on her face on my first attempt, so i stopped and switched to missionary with me standing next to bed. Couple of minutes of that and she just stopped me saying I give you handjob now , it was less than 20 minutes from when I walked in. I couldn’t be arsed at this point and let her finish this off.
We both dressed up in silence, I said have a good day as I was leaving, no single word from her.
Overall: As soon as she got the money, she wanted to finish the meet in less than 10 minutes. I was there 20 minutes in total. Strong negative from me and obviously no return