Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Ryder  (Read 3596 times)

5 review(s) for Angelina Ryder (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornysixtynine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From the reviews recently I was hungry for an hungarian

Definitely worth it! I actually was going to try penelope because of the videos online but she was busy, very glad though. English isn't the best but it isn't anywhere near a problem.

Angelina was awesome, she can suck a dick alright. Cheerful, happy, tight little body and very pretty, a lot better than I thought from her pictures in all honesty.

70 quid for half hour, money well spent. She actually got 80 because I didn't have change and didnt ask her for change, told her just take 80 and she was confused as if this isn't right.

She happily did some dfk while wanking my hard cock as she knelt on bed while i stood, she then started sucking me off and I got to watch her perform in mirror. Then lay down on bed and she sucked my cock with enthusiasm for a good 10 mins, drooling all over it, was actually in 2 minds at that point whether to just take a bj. But had to get her on top and squeeze my cock into her tight little pussy. Gutter couldnt watch it in mirror from bed

We really need more girls like this in glasgow, that is how a service should be provided.

Oh downside, need keycard to access lift so slightly awkward waiting till someone appeared, though after a minute door just opened somehow and I got in. She told me the stairs door wasnt locked but I hadnt tried it.

Top marks.

JazzMan

'
'
'
My only bad point is I have developed some cold sores on my mouth :unknown: - she didn't appear to have had any on her at the time so I can't be sure if it was her though. Annoying though

I don't want to put anyone off all this sucking and fucking and dfk and exchanging bodily fluids with Hungarian hookers but has anyone read vizardo review.

Offline hornysixtynine

It's a risk we all take regardless.

He potentially caught a coldsore from her.

I know the risks from this game, someone having a coldsore that they may have or may not have caught from a hooker isn't going to stop me

Tjkooker

It's a risk we all take regardless.

He potentially caught a coldsore from her.

I know the risks from this game, someone having a coldsore that they may have or may not have caught from a hooker isn't going to stop me

I'm fine. The guy could have got it anywhere. Especially as he said he wasn't 100% before he seen her.

Offline Punter Griffin

Just have to say, she looks stunning! Wish I had that good around my way.

Offline henry brubaker

I'm fine. The guy could have got it anywhere. Especially as he said he wasn't 100% before he seen her.

That review put me off. Not so much that he could have caught it off her (he could have caught it anywhere) but that he could have infected her.

RandyF

Cold sores?

Christ, even there infectious disease are higher class that the Scottish/Romanian/Polish whores we've been lumbered with for so long  :rose:

Tjkooker

Cold sores?

Christ, even there infectious disease are higher class that the Scottish/Romanian/Polish whores we've been lumbered with for so long  :rose:
I don't think you'll be gettin too many roses from the Scottish prossies after that comment  :D

Shagger69

Wow!! What a body that girl has. Nice wee pish flaps too that I wouldn't mind getting my tongue tucked into

Offline tigerman72

That review put me off. Not so much that he could have caught it off her (he could have caught it anywhere) but that he could have infected her.

I got a cold sore after seeing a girl who has a great reputation ....it's not her fault, just an occupational hazard of punting ! Don't delude yourself - any exchange of bodily fluids carries risks whether it's with civvy girls or wgs. The only way to eliminate risk is not to do it at all which I do not think any of us want!

Offline tigerman72

I got a cold sore after seeing a girl who has a great reputation ....it's not her fault, just an occupational hazard of punting ! Don't delude yourself - any exchange of bodily fluids carries risks whether it's with civvy girls or wgs. The only way to eliminate risk is not to do it at all which I do not think any of us want!

Before anyone says I realise I quoted the wrong post - it was meant to be the first on the subject of cold sores!!
TM

Shagger69

It'll be ebola we'll need to watch out for next