Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell  (Read 1950 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrSmiley

The lovely lola bell is a little sex kitten. Such I shame I wasn't punting when she was offering her entire body!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The way she stares at you and gives and little smirk while giving you a stroke is fantastic. £40 for half an hour is very good vfm, but no kissing, fingering. Very good eye contact. Nice touch with the chocolates at the start.

Offline Steve2

The lovely lola bell is a little sex kitten. Such I shame I wasn't punting when she was offering her entire body!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The way she stares at you and gives and little smirk while giving you a stroke is fantastic. £40 for half an hour is very good vfm, but no kissing, fingering. Very good eye contact. Nice touch with the chocolates at the start.

She was fantastic 2 years ago with a full range of services at the same price. Unfortunately she has moved on to a less "giving" level

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

She never offered chocolates then

west8

Is it just me, or does it seem that Hungarians are generally the best-reviewed girls these days?

I was told by Adele that since the Napoleonic era, Hungarian women had prided themselves on being 'the best whores in Europe'.

Seems they're simply doing what they've always been best at.

Lola Bell looks very sweet - thanks for the review. HL'd for the coming week :)

Offline MrSmiley

Yes, I'm sure I read somewhere one punter was so taken by her he'd been to see her everyday one week!!  She has got that something about her.

interesting fact:! In hungary they have a prostitutes' trade union!

enjoy West8. she looks great in her nurses outfit  ;)

west8

Nice one - looking forward to sampling her 'bedside manner' :)

Cheers!

Offline bestbefore

She used to be the nicest little shag at £60. Saw her many times. Cute as a button. Big shame she has reduced her offer, and even has the cheek to ask another 20 for OWO!

Offline Steve2

Yes, I'm sure I read somewhere one punter was so taken by her he'd been to see her everyday one week!

Guilty as charged

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

west8

Out of interest, do you still feel like that Steve? Or did the 'novelty' wear off a bit?

I'm kind of undecided after two meets.