Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayla B Nottingham  (Read 3813 times)

6 review(s) for Kayla-NG5 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMan1973

Saw this lady back in July

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

We'll pics are up to date and accurate, nicer looking in the flesh too. English rocker with tats.
Went for 1/2 hour incall for £80.. Her house is just off Arnold Road in Bestwood for those not from Nottm it's about a 15 min drive from the city centre. She was dressed as I asked with nice lingerie & stockings.

*One word of warning if you are allergic to cats then maybe this is not the place for you she has loads!! * they are not allowed in the bedroom though..

Really nice body, lovely tits maybe a size 10/12, smooth skin. Friendly but a bit on the shy side.
Stripped, kissed (FK) then a nice OWO blowjob. Johnny on then fucked her from behind then her on top. Then whipped the Johnny off and came on her face which she seemed to really like.

All in all a very good punt - would definitely recommend.

Offline j122

Keep getting drawn to this one, as she looks like fun having clit & nipple pumps. Wouldn't of pegged her as the shy type from the pics.

Offline Chezzie John

I've just been up notts to meet Kayla for a hour in call at £100

She'd been on my hotlist for ages but I was a bit unsure about her so I'd narrowed it down to 3 girls today and I was undecided who to see. It was between Rhonasg in Derby, Chloe cumms in Grantham and Kayla. I decided on Rhona but her phone went straight to the answer machine and Chloe wasn't answering to even though both had available today on there profiles. So I emailed Kayla and got a reply fast so it was then decided.

I got to her address and was greeted by Kayla and about 18 cats lol. So the house wasn't ideal but the bedroom was cat free. Kayla looked like she did in her pictures and has a goth look to her so not every bodies cup of tea but she was a nice enough lass.
We started off with French kissing and it was weird as she has shit loads of ear rings sticking out of her lips :D. Then we moved onto owo and then I couldn't really tell as it still felt the same. Then we stuck a rubber on and I had her ride me to completion. Then more kissing and her riding me again. Then I figured I better do some work so for round 3 I went on top.
So overall I enjoyed my time with her but the in call place isn't great but does the job and she's not for everybody but her service was ok. So I'm glad I met her but I think the other 2 girls would have suited me better.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 07:12:57 pm by Chezzie John »