Author Topic: Ruby Love - Sale M33  (Read 1193 times)


1 review(s) for rubylovee (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost £50 for 15 mins

Will keep it short as there's not much to say apart from save your cash unless you're after a lacklustre P&D.

Looks and age on profile seems accurate, which is probably her only positives. Lovely full breasts and not bad looking but everything else was just shite.
Location is a flat in Sale which was a bit of a tip, and smelt strongly of weed. Has a doorbell camera too for anyone worried about their anonymity.

Service was crap - OWO was some of the crappest I've had the displeasure of partaking in. Few sucks of my bell-end followed by vigorous wanking. Did nothing for me and felt a bit sore as I drove away.
Didn't want to fuck her as when she was on the bed and had her legs apart, there was a distinct unpleasant odour emanating from her knickers. Sort of pissy sweat  :vomit:

Anyway, my dick wasn't playing with her shitty bj and I certainly wasn't wanting to fuck her, so after she'd wanked me raw, I took over and finished on her face/mouth and bed.
Handed wet wipe to clean up whilst she did the same and left £50 lighter and a bit disgusted with myself.
Recommend? NOPE
Return? HELL NO

Offline MT09

T was thinking of booking, you are are life saver Dadio  :scare: :thumbsup:

Offline Logitech

Me too - I was about to reach out to her yesterday also.