Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting and Wealth Creation  (Read 2034 times)

Offline iPad3

I've been thinking recently about the amount of cash we collectively burn through every month.

Has anyone else made the connection that if we got organised and started using said cash to say buy a property to let out or open up a coffee shop etc we could probably find ourselves in a position to punt for free so to speak in a relatively short time, obviously said venture could fail so no guarentees.

Imagine the satisfaction you'd get from having a post punt coffee in the very establishment that has paid for it.

I agree its highly unlikely we could make it work but doesn't it make you think?

password02

Good even great idea but the logistics would never work -

Quesadilla

Good even great idea but the logistics would never work -
I agree - what would we do for sex in the meantime?  We'd end up killing each other before we actually made a cent profit.  :lol:

galcom666

It would fall foul of the profiting from the proceeds of prostitution.

A similar thing happens in HK. People buy shitty Tong Lau flats in urban centres and subdivide them into one woman brothels. A 350sqft flat can be split 4 or 5 ways and made into 5 mini brothels each with a small shower and bed area.

It works in HK because of the extreme land shortage. The fact that everybody in HK uses public transport meaning there are concentrations of WGs around transport hubs. Get off the MTR in HK and within 200m you will see pink lights indicating a WG flat. Same deal in Korea bus hubs, train hubs all have mini RLD nearby.

However it depresses the property values massively and therefore residents try to get them kicked out. Champagne Court in TST HK is a prime example. Was a residential area. Then some factories moved in, then a few WG flats popped up. Then whole floors got turned into WG flats. This interspersed with residential flats.

So you get 100s of men walking around mixed use high rise mini cities. The residents understandably hate it and move out which causes more WG flats to be made.

The UK is bigger, everybody has cars and there is a lot more property and therefore choice of location. Therefore there is no USP of having a WG property.

Offline iPad3

Just to be clear I'm not suggesting a brothel but the following logic

5 punters spend 300 per month = £1500

Mortgage payment on decent property = £1500

Rent it out at £1500 pm

Use proceeds to punt and instead of blowing your collective cash your investing and punting for free ( on paper)

As said its unlikely to happen but certainly makes you think.

west8

The UK is bigger, everybody has cars and there is a lot more property and therefore choice of location. Therefore there is no USP of having a WG property.

The USP in London is the 50% premium a lot of girls pay in the absence of a formal, written tenancy agreement.

eg studio in Chelsea Cloisters is £400 a week. Girls usually pay £600. Not to mention the fat deposit when they move in (usually 6 weeks, but sometimes 3 months).

The premium is even higher among the bonded Thai girls (and boys): up to 100%.

Amazing return for the Indian guys who own most of the flats in Chelsea Cloisters and Nell Gwynn House :)

Captain Caveman

Rent it out at £1500 pm

Use proceeds to punt and instead of blowing your collective cash your investing and punting for free ( on paper)

Rent it out to a couple of WGs at £1500 pm.

It would be like a co-op, where the customers jointly own the store

:)

Online portable

Imagine the satisfaction you'd get from having a post punt coffee in the very establishment that has paid for it.

So you're suggesting setting up a shared business (coffee shop) as a total aside to whatever we do day to day for profit, on the proviso that the investors/owners only spend profit made there on WG's?

Interesting... I'm in but only if I'm Jr. Vice President, we call it Starfucks and have a cosy upstairs employers lounge where we sat around in silk dressing gowns.

Offline Clicktocollect

So you're suggesting setting up a shared business (coffee shop) as a total aside to whatever we do day to day for profit, on the proviso that the investors/owners only spend profit made there on WG's?

Interesting... I'm in but only if I'm Jr. Vice President, we call it Starfucks and have a cosy upstairs employers lounge where we sat around in silk dressing gowns.

I just spat my Lager into the monitor  :lol:

Offline iPad3

No lager spitting here but all credit to you for that one.....Starfucks it is!!!

Offline Brumish

I'm in! Where does I siiigggn?

richie

4am, sat in an office all alone, laughing my twat off!  :D Thank fuck no one else is around to see...

Offline sharpshoes78

Offline madeinwales56

Rent it out at £1500 pm

There is as much logic in your proposal as there is profit. Namely zero. Your mortgage payment is £1500 and your rental income is £1500. Gross profit precisely nil. I would give up this entrepreneurial shit iPad3 and stick to wanking.

Offline Happylad

It would probably be much more profitable simply to send the wife out on the streets, and bank the proceeds in tax-free ISAs

Offline iPad3

There is as much logic in your proposal as there is profit. Namely zero. Your mortgage payment is £1500 and your rental income is £1500. Gross profit precisely nil. I would give up this entrepreneurial shit iPad3 and stick to wanking.

Hmmm, with respect it's clear to see why your "Naah ritch"

Granted no immediate profit but where does your money end up, rather than lining the prossies pocket your money ends up in the property over a 10 year period the profit would be healthy even in Wales and your punting has essentially cost you nothing.

Offline madeinwales56

And with as much respect as I can muster for you my old son your words above are taken directly from your business plan. I would like to point out that there are no proceeds from your little idea so you can't "punt for free" even on paper. Now I suggest you either take the idea to Dragon's Den or stick to swapping cards in the playground.

GeeWiz

Rent it out at £1500 pm

Yeah, makes me think what a crazy episode of Homes Under The Hammer that would be.

Offline iPad3

And with as much respect as I can muster for you my old son your words above are taken directly from your business plan. I would like to point out that there are no proceeds from your little idea so you can't "punt for free" even on paper. Now I suggest you either take the idea to Dragon's Den or stick to swapping cards in the playground.

Madeinwales, apologies if I've caused offence I'm just trying to point out that we spend a lot of money collectively and we could be avoiding it, yes I know it's not gonna happen.

If that's the way you see it no problem but your welcome to have a coffee at Starfucks anytime your passing.......bottoms up!!!

Offline gorge

Why not just stop punting and keep the money?
And then think of something to spend it on- I know - fucking prossies.

or

Maybe a lot of us didn't do this at the start of our working career and used that money to create wealth - what can we now spend all that money on - I know - fucking prossies.

Offline thefoxman

ipad3 has just discovered the whole buy-to-let industry (a little late now...)  :rolleyes: