Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luly Brazil - Soho  (Read 1781 times)

Offline KB76

External Link/Members Only

Saw Luly for the first time recently based on her great reviews.

Comms were easy over WhatsApp. Her rate was £250 for an hour (including cum, which I think she charges £50 for).

Luly looks just like her photos - tall and slender but not too skinny.  She is also very friendly and welcoming.

After handing over her gift, we started with lots of passionate DFK before she moved behind me, helped me off with my shirt, and started kissing my neck while running her hands over my chest.  Before long I was fully undressed and she had shed her sheer robe to reveal her black lingerie that was struggling to contain her!  The next thing I knew, she had unleashed her big cock. I’m not the most experienced here, but it is certainly the biggest I have experienced.  I couldn’t resist, and slid off the bed onto my knees to lick and suck her (not that I could take all of it).

After enjoying giving her oral for a while, I got on all fours for her top me. I’ll be honest, I struggled with her size, so she told me to get on my back, put a pillow under me, and entered me with my legs up over her shoulders.  This worked much better, and she gave me a good pounding until she was nearly ready to cum.

She pulled out, took off the condom, and kneeled over me before finishing in my mouth and on my face.  I came a short while later as she walked me off.

We finished the session lying in each other’s arms and having a nice chat.

All in all, it was an excellent experience and I will definitely go back.