Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-x-yasmin - Heathrow  (Read 1180 times)

8 review(s) for Sexy-x-yasmin (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Slowjoe

Great punt. Wasn't sure what to expect from reading previous reviews but pleased and no messing me about.

When - March 24

Cost - £120 for 1hr

Comms - fine, all text but she phoned to confirm room number

Link - External Link/Members Only

Girl - mid 20s. Petite and I found her attractive. Clean, no dreadlocks as mentioned in other reviews. Guess size 8, nice arse and b cup tits. Impossible to tell if photos are her, but could be.

Location - large hotel, parking can be a challenge but parked on yellow lines as saw others had. Checked with reception and they said fine as long as pay for ticket. Such a busy hotel nobody notices you.

Services - DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, sex, massage

Meet - the room number she gave me wasn't hers, think checks you out via spyhole. Was room almost opposite, told to text when at room and not knock. Behind door as normal, pleased with what I saw. She told me what was off limits (CIM and anything anal) and asked what I wanted. Good start. Paid cash and had quick shower.

Nice OWO, she kept pulling her hair back before using a clip. Fingered her while she sucked me. Bit of RO then sex. She has nice trimmed fanny with medium lips. All fresh. Had sometime left and she offered massage, it was okay. Found her friendly and easy to talk to, perfect english.

Might visit again and recommend.

Offline pgmaccers

Thanks for the review.

I visited her sometime in January and pretty much had the same experience.

I quite fancied her looks. Seems like everyone will have a different opinion on that. I cannot think of any celebrity comparisons, but she very much is that cute petite girl that everyone has in their lives.

I'm now a little curious about this mysterious case of dreadlocks that was mentioned in an earlier review.