Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen Sexy Thai - Aberdeen  (Read 1672 times)

16 review(s) for Helen_sexythai (14 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Aberlad

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120 for the hour + £10 OWO

I don’t usually pay for extras but I felt like this would be better and I’m happy I did.

Met this lady a month or so ago. Messaged her the evening before and arranged mid morning punt the next day. She does her own phones and gives the usual Thai generic message highlighting services and fees. No issues with the communication.

Flat just off George Street, it was fucking roasting.

The girl herself, wow. I don’t think her photos do her justice. She is much better looking in person and that body  :wacko:

Good sized tits, cracking arse and just very, very fit.

Two pops in this booking. She absolutely loves getting eaten out, instigated things with shoving her fanny in my face and I obliged. Warmed her up and the rest was a blur. Really good OWO and took direction well.

Pounded in a fair few positions but doggy was the highlight and her coming a number of times. She really enjoys her work.

Great girl, very friendly and a super service.

I’ll be back!

Offline Davey Dykes

Looks in decent nick for 124.
Where would you place her actual age?

Offline cuddlybloke

From my last meet .. I remember it’s early to mid 40’s
Thai girls it’s hard to figure out with makeup on .
From my experience The best way is their hands and skin texture .. lol ( tightness of the skin when you handle / smooth ness of the bum cheeks and the wrinkles on back of the hand ) those areas cannot be hidden lol 😝

Offline Aberlad

Looks in decent nick for 124.
Where would you place her actual age?

I’d put her at early 40’s but she’s in tremendous condition for her age. Honestly may be one of the best bodies I’ve seen on a Thai bird.

She is game as fuck too. Best meet in a good while

Offline Charlie Richdson

Been with her a couple of times, always a good ride

Offline Snagbadjer

I saw her in Lincoln a few months ago. She was about 40-45 age group. really pretty and a bit of a cheeky one. If she comes back I'll be ringing her again lol.