Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Thai Sexy - Gloucester Road (Cromwell rd)  (Read 1292 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7625812) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline OnThePunts

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: 2nd Floor flat on Cromwell road, Easy to get from Gloucester Road station 5 min walk.

The Girl: Kim is a slim thick lady with a wonderful pair of Chebs most likely enhanced but they still have a natural look and feel. She had a small little scar on her waist line. Has a small back cover tattoo. Definitely the girl in the photos but not as young and dolled up like her photos.

The Venue: Kim greeted me at the door, not from behind the door.
Took me upstairs and guided me to her room decent sized bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Decent size shower but not enough for the both of us.

The Action: Took place this month. Entered her room and exchanged the goods booked for 1 hour, she invited me to shower with her, as I have explained it was a tight fit for us both but we managed, she did crack a joke about needing a bigger shower, we laughed. After the shower was handed over a reasonable shot of mouthwash and we both settled onto the bed.

Once on the bed, she began unwinding a roll of tissue and a few wet wipes to clean me up. She begun with licking me and gently tugging on me, some body slides pressing her boobs on mini me. Sadly it was something of a slow start and she got me going with some OWO.

Nice technique but lacking, soft and shallow strokes took me deep maybe twice but It good enough for me to now enjoy her chebs asked her to slide me in between and the did feel good, they was soft but noticeably firm.

Once the Dom comes into play, it begins with her riding me, this wasn't great as she was taking me at a really shallow angle and but occasionally switch it up with deeper angle but not for long. Whilst she was riding me she did grab pieces of tissue she unwound earlier and was occasionally would wipe us both ??? throwing it away quickly, cleaning up as you  go ?

Switched to doggy once she became tired and went to town for like 20+ mins. She has a lovely bum. She was tight felt great, whilst dogging her felt her become wetter and noticed she was creaming up.

Back to Cowgirl in the hopes that I could get a better ride, slightly better but still shallow but a bit deeper this time, still cleaning up as she went along but at this point its a bit more understandable. She ran out of breath and then I decided to go missionary but at this point the sap was rising and ready to go. Short stint of missionary and finished in the bag.

She cleaned me up let me catch my breath, and we again showered together. Got dressed and out the door 10 mins early but was satisfied.

Overall the experience was positive enough for me to want a round two. so I'll give her the green lights but YMMV

Positives: Chebs, loved the way they hanged.
Neutral : The cleaning as she ride me, did have me wonder but I got distracted her chebs
Negatives: Nothing that come to mind.

Offline LLPunting

How much for how long?
Any extras charged?

Offline OnThePunts

How much for how long?
Any extras charged?

£150 for the hour and offers : "GFE deep rimming kissing owo deepthroat cim erotic massage sex anal sex all positions enjoy shower together cum twice" quoting from a text she sent me

Offline MartyW

Is she definitely born female, mate? Had been on my shortlist for a mid June encounter when I'm visiting but I was uncertain about the photos. Sorry to be so forward but did you get a real good look at her vag? No offence intended to anyone, just an info/opinion request, tia, Marty
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 12:32:40 pm by MartyW »

Offline OnThePunts

Sorry to be so forward but did you get a real good look at her vag? No offence intended to anyone, just an info/opinion request, tia, Marty

I did see her vag, and I think it's real but I could be wrong, but the only way for you to find out is to bite the proverbial bullet :cool: