Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _valentina_hot_ - Wandsworth SW18  (Read 1478 times)

1 review(s) for _valentina_hot_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pgmaccers

External Link/Members Only

Hey all,

First review, excuse any formatting issues and lack of writing talent.

Every once in a while, I come across a profile where I find it difficult to believe how gorgeous a woman is, and this was one of them. Like a lot of other times, she was Latina. Unlike most other times whilst following random expensive-ass sites that I will never be able to afford, this time it was more standard pricing. Part of the lovely latinas crew. I've visited some of their locations in the past, so I need to get this review in now before I lose the profile as I have before. Some of these ladies don't stay in the country for long it seems. This is my first time visiting one of the locations in a while.

As of writing this, she is still there, but unsure for how much longer. External Link/Members Only

Booked for 30 @ £80 mins earlier this week. Comms were good enough to get a booking, though note it is run by a maid/agency.

When trying to book they will inform you that extras are FK(20), OWO(30), Feet fetish(30), COB(30), WS(40). However, in person when I attempted to go down on her I was told that was also an extra. I didn't inquire how much.

I suspect this review will read like a neutral to some, but is ultimately rated as positive because I just have an absolute thing for her looks (I can't help it) and I did have fun. Just telling you my bias now.

The apartment was nice and clean, by the river. A nice view. I wouldn't say easy to get to since there isn't any tube station that is immediately close by. But, there is a railway station, so ultimately, how convenient it is to get to will depend on where you are traveling from. Can't comment about parking, but there was no parking space visible as I was making my way.

I entered, handed over the money, and jumped in for a shower. The pictures are accurate.

Out the shower, some chit-chat, then into action. Some fondling, neck kisses, and as mentioned above, I attempted to go down on her but was told it was an extra. So we went straight onto ow. It was at this point that I considered handing over an extra 30. It was brief, but the way she sucked on it was very much to my liking. Un/luckily it was over before my internal back-and-forth on whether or not to fork out the 30 was over. Missionary, cowgirl, doggy and from the side. And then more doggy because of that view and because it seems like she does not do prone bone. Love that position but oh well. Finished just in time for a quick wash. She was quite lovely, accommodating, and chilled out. Didn't feel rushed.

A little conflicted since I, like many, am a sucker for kissing and owo. I find it amazing that I was even able to finish without them. And whilst I have spent 130 for 30 mins in the past, I am not overly excited at the prospects of it for every punt. This is probably why I have not visited one of these locations in a while. But god damn, I am quite partial to a lot of their ladies.

Let me know what you guys think. Additionally, if you know of any other lovely ladies who may look like her or simply other cute good vfm latinas, please share.

Peace!

Offline PilotMan

Excellent first review, thanks for sharing  :hi:.

The lovely Latinas crew do import some hot women 😋 😍  :kiss:

Offline pgmaccers

Thanks! Much appreciated.

I forgot to mention that her English is limited, but enough to have a simple back-and-forth before the action. Also, I did notice a little scar under her breasts, so they aren't natural. I believe I read in some post someone was curious about them. So there is that for those that would like to know.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.  :drinks:

Just from the look of them they are clearly not natural; shape, how they sit when standing and when she's inclined i.e. gravity and natural composition defying, orientation of nipples.

Online patelprat

She does look amazing.

Did she really look like the photos?

Taking FK, RO and OWO would be a no brainer for me, if I decided to see her.

I mean how can you have that beauty in front of you and not do FK? :)

« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 08:35:16 pm by patelprat »

Offline pgmaccers

She does look amazing.

Did she really look like the photos?

Taking FK, RO and OWO would be a no brainer for me, if I decided to see her.

I mean how can you have that beauty in front of you and not do FK? :)

Yes, she really does look like the photos, though I feel like her lips irl are slightly larger, so maybe she had gotten another injection in the meantime or maybe the photos don't showcase them as much.

I do agree, taking fk, owo, ro would be a no-brainer. However, in this circumstance, it was more of a case where I saw her and wanted to see her immediately. Had I waited a week or seen her ad this week, I would have been more indulgent. But thats how the cookie crumbled. Ultimately, I do think it was for the best not to indulge that extra bit. Maybe it is a faulty sixth sense, but something in me tells me she wouldn't be the type to passionately make out as I usually like, but don't take my word as gospel. I don't know for sure. And likewise with the owo. The ow was brief. It has been the case in the past where I get some ow, think that the sp seems to have a talent for it, pay for owo, which is good, but seems like having a knob in her mouth is just a quick formality. I don't say this as a means to disparage anyone, maybe I'm just trying not to kick myself too hard and coming up with rationalizations.