Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CumFuckMyArse - Mayfair  (Read 1922 times)

59 review(s) for CumFuckMyArse (53 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Aquamanile

Catching up on posting a few experiences so apologies if this is a bit late especially as she now operates out of Tower Hill and seems to do only outcalls.

External Link/Members Only

When: December 2023

Comms: Initially by email to check availability and moved to WhatsApp on the day of the booking which was an evening appointment.  Generally prompt and timely responses.

Location: Gave me directions to the street where she was which was next door to a pub and she warned me there were people outside drinking and the gate to steps door to her basement flat. So you need to be confident to walk past the crowd (and some empty bottles by her gate) to walk down the stairs to her flat. The flat itself was nice and relatively modern which she said she hired as needed by the day.

Price: £180 for 60 mins

Services: LK, OWO, Tie and Tease, RO, 69, rimming both ways, squirting, penetration, and A level in various positions, CIM.

The WG: I’d say around 50 but attractive and smiley. Has nice curves and chatty with it. Easy to talk to and get along with.
The Punt:  Got inside the flat and led to the bedroom at the back. Took a shower and found Lily on the bed in a baby doll waiting for me. Started exploring and touching each other with some DFK and got her naked feeling he fake tits up which felt fine to me. Had told her I wanted to try some tie and tease and she got the cuffs out and tied my hands to the headboard and blindfolded me She got between my legs and proceeded to suck me off going deep so I could feel the back of her throat. She worked her way down to my balls and I lifted my legs up so she could rim me. This felt good and she went about rimming me and sucking my cock with gusto. I felt her come up and hover her pussy over my cock and before I knew it, she let go a hot stream of squirt first over my cock then then over my stomach and chest. She took my blindfold off so I could lick her pussy and soon enough she doused my face with another lot of squirt. She released my cuffs and we moved into a 69 where I found a butt plug in her ass and played with this as I licked her pussy before taking it out and tongue fucking her ass. I got her on her back for some DFK and sucked her nipples hard as rubbing her pussy and fingered her wet gash.

On with the dom and I fucked her fist in missionary and then side on before easing myself into her asshole which felt pretty snug considering the action it must have seen. For the next 20 minutes we moved into a variety of positions, reverse cowgirl, doggy, bulldog, prone to fuck her ass as deep as I could which she took without complaint and with one or two additional squirts. Sensed she was tiring a little at the end of the end and eventually got her to sit on the edge of the bed as I stood up and got her to wank and suck me off onto her mouth unloading a week’s worth of jizz into it and on her face a bit.

Took another shower. As dried off she told me she was feeling dehydrated after squirting so much during the day with about 2 or 3 previous clients. So maybe to get the best squirting experience go for an earlier appointment although she squirted enough for me. Was in and out on the hour. No problem with people on the street outside the pub as they had disappeared.

Summary: Been on my hot list for a while as love fucking ass and rimming and wanted to experience some squirting as well. Did not disappoint.

Visit Again: Yes, but still got a few to get through on the HL