Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigonile Whitefield Samantha  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Nooilpainting

External Link/Members Only

First and last visit here, big metal stairs entry for everyone to see.
Samantha text saying she was ready and I walked up the stairs, buzzed in and guided to her room. Asked for the money first £70 paid.
Showered and she waited with a bra and knicker set on, she started kissing as I finished drying off and started wanking me hard. Off with her bra to reveal her large false boobs, she then rubbed her Fanny on my erection through her knickers.
Onto the bed she started a sensual but shallow owo for a good while, she kept stopping to kiss me and rub herself on me. She positioned herself to push her boobs in my face and rub her Fanny on my cock whilst she also held it. I asked for sex and she went for a condom but she also said ‘with condom’ which made me think afterwards about it. On with the condom and lots of lube, I couldn’t feel much to be honest so changed positions to doggy to finish.
Walking down the steps to leave there was a group of lads watching and making comments.

Offline sir wanksalot

I've been eyeing this one up for a while as I think she looks FAF but the metal staircase outside is way too exposed for my comfort

Offline sir wanksalot

Those new photos in her private gallery! Fuck me!  :wackogirl: