Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - GFE, Bury  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Townie

External Link/Members Only

Saw Antonia only last week, she has just come off the rota at GFE. I can't find any other reviews of her on here, so review added in case she returns to GFE.

Walked in without a booking, chose Antonia from the girls available, and paid for an hour. She's fairly petite, a slim size 8 with DD enhanced boobs, and maybe 5'5". She has long brown/blonde hair and is definitely pretty.

Have to say, this was one of the best punts I've had in a long time. Antonia was cheeky and naughty from the start, after checking what style of service I wanted. Lots of kissing, lots of dirty talk. I went down on her for a while, she kept pulling me up to taste her pussy on my tongue, ordering me to keep rubbing her clit while we kissed. Her blowjob skills are excellent, owo done with plenty of eye contact, gentle but going deep down the whole shaft. Sex was energetic and passionate, with Antonia clearly relishing the chance to talk filthy all the way until I came.

After we both had quick showers, Antonia rejoined me on the bed for chat, stroking my cock and asking if I could manage another round - I knew I wouldn't be able to manage a 2nd cum in the time left, but it was good to just relax with her like that. She went out of the room wrapped in a towel, and came back with Sophie, advertising her as a possible 2-girl duo for future punts, even licking Sophie's boob for a preview. Even after Sophie dragged herself away, Antonia stayed until I was dressed and ready to go, pretty much a full 60 mins.

All in all, absolutely fantastic time with a sexy and very sexual girl.

60 mins, GFE service, total £130

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen her a few times and she was in my back list of reviews still to write up, she may well be back as she's dropped off the rota and popped back up a few times over the years

Offline rubberduck221

Sounds like a great punt.

Website says £100 for an hour, what were the £30 extras?

Offline Townie

Sounds like a great punt.

Website says £100 for an hour, what were the £30 extras?

At this parlour they offer a "GFE service" which is an extra £15 per half hour, and includes owo and kissing. I'm sure the website used to detail that, but it seems to have been removed. The kissing varies from snogging to DFK depending on the girl.