Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sayuri sweet 8999 - Aberdeen  (Read 728 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7774933) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Shammy8

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Before I start, sorry for the lack of reviews I don't normally punt and when I do it's normally with very well reviewed girls hence I felt I didn't have much to add. But recently due to the lack of girls I've been trying to go for lesser well reviewed girls and I definitely had to share this one.

Comms: minimum but timely.

Price: £120 / hour. Shower twice, sex twice, HJ, boob job, OW, massage, toy up my ass. I think it was an extra £20 for all of OWO, RO and DFK but don't quote me on that as I don't really care too much about those and hence didn't go for any of them.

Looks: Very good looking Asian girl, looks more East Asian than Thai. As the meet went on I thought she looked a bit Mongolian. Face is slightly rounder than the photos but still looks very similar, I prefer how she looks in real life tbh. Tits are as photos, best I have seen on an Asian girl. Legs have definitely been made to look more slender especially in those beach photos. In reality, they are lot chunkier but in the best possible way. I've noticed I'm more into slimmer girls as I've aged but I still found her body very attractive.

Attitude: Very bubbly cute girl. One of those Asian that acts all cute, right up my alley. Quite funny too. Made the effort to compliment me which I appreciate even though she may not fully mean it.

I can't normally get hard after one pop even with very hot girls, but she managed to get me hard after some effort but unfortunately her 10min timer went off and then I got soft.

Cons: I had a hard time understanding her English to begin with. Legs are not as slim as photos but still very attractive. If she didn't set the 10min timer I probably could have came twice. Massage was disappointing after how good the sex was.

All in all I think this is my top 2 best punts, the other being Layla Exotic. She's not as full on as Layla and doesn't do anal but I don't think there are many girls that have her looks, body, attitude, skill and price.

Would I visit again: Yes. Very tempted to go before she leaves Aberdeen. She said she'll be back but not sure when.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 05:13:11 pm by Shammy8 »