Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRose - Leicester  (Read 2641 times)

11 review(s) for EnglishRose23Leic (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have reviewed her before and gave a positive although it had felt a little odd and almost exploitative.  Despite that I went back which given what I wrote in that review does not speak well off me.  I was in the area for another reason, felt horny when I was parked nearby so made the call.

Meet was quickly arranged and I found myself in her flat handing over the cash.  I felt really uneasy and nervous - bear in mind I am pretty experienced and have been doing this for decades so this was not just standard punting nerves, which I actually quite like.  This was a deep instinctive that something is wrong.  She muttered something and went off with the money, quite standard, and I saw her go into another room.  There was then talking from that room, she had never mentioned anything about a man in the property but it was clearly a male voice. 

For the first time in my punting career I put my shoes back on and bolted.  Some deep instinct was just screaming at me - fight or flight and I know I am no fighter!!  Actually I am not much much good at flight these days but I did work up quite a speed as I headed for the car.

I have considered whether to review because I accept that this might have been all in my head.  However as this is the first time I have felt like this I thought it reasonable to put a warning out there, just in case.

She did try and call me as I was leaving the area, I saw no point in answering.

Online Vins97

Why would you even ever touch something that looks like that?

Offline RedKettle

Why would you even ever touch something that looks like that?

Very good question and one I have asked myself several times!  Cheap and in exactly the right location to be convenient when I am doing something in the area is the best I can say.

Offline scutty brown

Just looking at the photos you get the impression she's not all there mentally.
I'd be worried about her ability to actually legally consent to what she's doing.
Your last review queried her intellectual capability, having a bloke seemingly supervising her opens numerous worries.

Offline Kenny1

The male voice you heard was her partner. Nothing to worry about, he’s just as dopey as her. Haven’t seen her since last year when she shat all over my bed sheets.

Offline JontyR

Haven’t seen her since last year when she shat all over my bed sheets.
Did you pay extra for that?

Offline ZeroCount

The male voice you heard was her partner. Nothing to worry about, he’s just as dopey as her. Haven’t seen her since last year when she shat all over my bed sheets.

How the hell did that happen?! I've heard horror stories from failed attempts at anal, but from her profile she doesn't seem to offer that.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sounds like we missed an interesting review, and possibly a few more in the last 3 years?
Gentle nudge matey
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 11:01:03 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Kenny1

Sounds like we missed an interesting review, and possibly a few more in the last 3 years?
Gentle nudge matey

Is it possible to submit a review even though it was last year? I’ve got a few I can review but they were a while ago now.

Offline Kenny1

I’ll upload a full review of my meet with rose tonight at some point. All will be explained there

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Only in the last 6 months matey, thanks  :drinks:

“Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)”
« Last Edit: May 27, 2024, 12:17:08 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline ZeroCount

Don't let the restriction on reviews stop you from enlightening us here!

Offline Kenny1

I’ve met Rose a few times in 2022/23. They’ve all been outcalls to my flat. The first meet I Managed the haggle the price down to £20 somehow for a quickie but she ended up staying for about 45 minutes. She travelled to mine by walking but asked if I could get her an Uber back once the meet has finished, I agreed. As soon as I saw her enter my room I knew there was something wrong with her, she was walking around on her tip toes avoiding any eye contact. Had a fag with her to calm the nerves and have a little chat. It was mostly me talking and her listening lol. Started off with OWO, which was no good at all, just puts the tip in her mouth and was just drooling all over. Tried to see if she could go any deeper but started chocking and saying she can’t deepthroat even though I’m average sized she really struggled. Onto the sex, started off in doggy, she was quite tight at the time, didn’t have any lube to hand so I used my spit which she didn’t like, made me wipe her clean with a tissue and then goes to use her own spit lol, confusing af 🤣
Kept restricting me in doggy saying I’m going too deep and hard and kept fidgeting meaning I couldn’t get into a flow. Then tried missionary where I was able to go balls deep, her feet were resting on my shoulder and all I could smell was her stinky cheesy feet which was putting me off, I started to go soft so asked if I could CIM, she agreed, gave me a crappy bj and I finished in her mouth, told her to swallow it and she did. Came to the end of the meet, had another fag with her whilst waiting for the taxi, she then gets a phone call from her partner who’s worried of her where abouts as she was only mean to be gone for 15/20 mins. Taxi arrives, I can see from the Uber app that they are stationary in the car park. I call her to see what’s going on and she tells me her partner is walking to meet her and they will get Uber back together. I ended the call and cancelled the Uber, I’m not paying waiting fees just so her partner can travel back with her. She called me to find out why I cancelled the taxi and explained I was getting charged waiting fee.

Fast forward couple weeks later, it was late night around 1am and felt a quick p&d, messaged rose on WhatsApp to see if she could come over to mine for an outcall again. She arrived to Mine on bicycle and asked if she could bring it up to my flat as she hasn’t got a bike lock. In she came to my flat with her bicycle all sweating and ripped joggers. Asked her if she’d like a shower before we get started, she refused 😞. Again agreed on £20 for a quickie. Started off with OWO again, this time was slightly better she let me take control and got in quite deep, again she was coughing, choking and drooling all over it. Then started complaining her mouth hurts. Flip her over for some doggy action, I’m rubbing her arse and slip my finger in, she didn’t say anything, she doesn’t moan much or talk much to be honest. It all felt as if this was fairly new to her. Asked her if we could try anal, said it would be £20 extra, said I don’t have the cash on me and I’ll sort it out next time. She agreed. Had some lube this time, and attempted anal, got the tip in and then she pushed me out saying it hurts. Said I’ll apply more lube, got in a bit further this time, had a feeling she was pushing me out as it went really tight. Tried again and got in balls deep this time, she gave off a little shriek as it went all in. Then hammered a way for a few mins before she stopped me and said it’s hurting her too much. Flipped her over for some missionairy and had the same issue again with her smelly feet, so asked for OWO and CIM, again crappy oral but managed to finish in her mouth, swallowed the load again. What was odd after all the action, she cheered up a bit and became chatty, never heard her speak so much lol. As she’s got off my bed to get changed I noticed shit stains all over my sheets, showed her and she said that’s why she doesn’t do anal cause she can’t control what comes out after. I’m disappointed at this point, don’t really wanna be messing around washing/changing sheets at that time of night. I wanted her out asap so I could get rid of the sheets. Off she went on her bike.

Few months later again after midnight was feeling another P&D, even though I know the service she offers isn’t the greatest but for £20 it’s good value for money I suppose lol. She says quickie is 15 mins max, but ends up staying for 30/45 mins. She made it clear this time no anal. Started with OWO, which again wasn’t anything special, just alot of drool and coughing. Gave missionary a miss as the last couple times the smell of her feet really put me off. Ploughing away in doggy and get a real nasty smell coming from her pussy, I’m trying my hardest to not think about it, looking up at the ceiling hoping to just cum and get her out asap. I start to go soft as the smell worsens. Asked for more OWO, and finished in her mouth and she swallowed. That was the last I’ve seen of her, seen her riding her bike around Narborough road area quite a few times.
Ngl I really don’t know what I was thinking at the time, as she isn’t my type at alll, facially she’s not very attractive, has a dopey look to her, body wise she is very skinny with small saggy tits and a flat arse. But I suppose for £20 I can’t really complain. Theres been times where I’ve been feeling quick p&d, but she replies to say she doesn’t do outcalls anymore.

Offline ZeroCount

Crikey, I almost wish I hadn't asked now! Thanks for posting to answer the question though, I was rather curious.

Sorry to hear about your experiences, but it sounds like you brought it on yourself by continually going back for more.  :)

I've always thought this girl looked kind of cute in the pictures, but then I freely admit I have somewhat unusual tastes. Sounds like I should be grateful that Leicester is a bit out of my way, so I never got around to arranging anything.

Offline Formicahunt

I don't think it's just her cunt that smells fishy.

I’ve met Rose a few times in 2022/23. They’ve all been outcalls to my flat. The first meet I Managed the haggle the price down to £20 somehow for a quickie but she ended up staying for about 45 minutes. She travelled to mine by walking but asked if I could get her an Uber back once the meet has finished, I agreed. As soon as I saw her enter my room I knew there was something wrong with her, she was walking around on her tip toes avoiding any eye contact. Had a fag with her to calm the nerves and have a little chat. It was mostly me talking and her listening lol. Started off with OWO, which was no good at all, just puts the tip in her mouth and was just drooling all over. Tried to see if she could go any deeper but started chocking and saying she can’t deepthroat even though I’m average sized she really struggled. Onto the sex, started off in doggy, she was quite tight at the time, didn’t have any lube to hand so I used my spit which she didn’t like, made me wipe her clean with a tissue and then goes to use her own spit lol, confusing af 🤣
Kept restricting me in doggy saying I’m going too deep and hard and kept fidgeting meaning I couldn’t get into a flow. Then tried missionary where I was able to go balls deep, her feet were resting on my shoulder and all I could smell was her stinky cheesy feet which was putting me off, I started to go soft so asked if I could CIM, she agreed, gave me a crappy bj and I finished in her mouth, told her to swallow it and she did. Came to the end of the meet, had another fag with her whilst waiting for the taxi, she then gets a phone call from her partner who’s worried of her where abouts as she was only mean to be gone for 15/20 mins. Taxi arrives, I can see from the Uber app that they are stationary in the car park. I call her to see what’s going on and she tells me her partner is walking to meet her and they will get Uber back together. I ended the call and cancelled the Uber, I’m not paying waiting fees just so her partner can travel back with her. She called me to find out why I cancelled the taxi and explained I was getting charged waiting fee.

Fast forward couple weeks later, it was late night around 1am and felt a quick p&d, messaged rose on WhatsApp to see if she could come over to mine for an outcall again. She arrived to Mine on bicycle and asked if she could bring it up to my flat as she hasn’t got a bike lock. In she came to my flat with her bicycle all sweating and ripped joggers. Asked her if she’d like a shower before we get started, she refused 😞. Again agreed on £20 for a quickie. Started off with OWO again, this time was slightly better she let me take control and got in quite deep, again she was coughing, choking and drooling all over it. Then started complaining her mouth hurts. Flip her over for some doggy action, I’m rubbing her arse and slip my finger in, she didn’t say anything, she doesn’t moan much or talk much to be honest. It all felt as if this was fairly new to her. Asked her if we could try anal, said it would be £20 extra, said I don’t have the cash on me and I’ll sort it out next time. She agreed. Had some lube this time, and attempted anal, got the tip in and then she pushed me out saying it hurts. Said I’ll apply more lube, got in a bit further this time, had a feeling she was pushing me out as it went really tight. Tried again and got in balls deep this time, she gave off a little shriek as it went all in. Then hammered a way for a few mins before she stopped me and said it’s hurting her too much. Flipped her over for some missionairy and had the same issue again with her smelly feet, so asked for OWO and CIM, again crappy oral but managed to finish in her mouth, swallowed the load again. What was odd after all the action, she cheered up a bit and became chatty, never heard her speak so much lol. As she’s got off my bed to get changed I noticed shit stains all over my sheets, showed her and she said that’s why she doesn’t do anal cause she can’t control what comes out after. I’m disappointed at this point, don’t really wanna be messing around washing/changing sheets at that time of night. I wanted her out asap so I could get rid of the sheets. Off she went on her bike.

Few months later again after midnight was feeling another P&D, even though I know the service she offers isn’t the greatest but for £20 it’s good value for money I suppose lol. She says quickie is 15 mins max, but ends up staying for 30/45 mins. She made it clear this time no anal. Started with OWO, which again wasn’t anything special, just alot of drool and coughing. Gave missionary a miss as the last couple times the smell of her feet really put me off. Ploughing away in doggy and get a real nasty smell coming from her pussy, I’m trying my hardest to not think about it, looking up at the ceiling hoping to just cum and get her out asap. I start to go soft as the smell worsens. Asked for more OWO, and finished in her mouth and she swallowed. That was the last I’ve seen of her, seen her riding her bike around Narborough road area quite a few times.
Ngl I really don’t know what I was thinking at the time, as she isn’t my type at alll, facially she’s not very attractive, has a dopey look to her, body wise she is very skinny with small saggy tits and a flat arse. But I suppose for £20 I can’t really complain. Theres been times where I’ve been feeling quick p&d, but she replies to say she doesn’t do outcalls anymore.

Offline JontyR

I don't think it's just her cunt that smells fishy.
I might have said off rather than fishy but I tend to agree.

I think as well that unless you detail you may want anal it should be taken that the SP won't have prepared. Maybe not so much of an issue on her own turf but one which you'd consider if its your own sheets.

Offline scouting

Fuck me, real up-market top end stuff this

Offline DashingKant

I’ll fingerjab myself for being holierthanthou BUT this man is proud of exploiting a young woman who he knows to be vulnerable and desperate to abase herself for his meagre pittance. When her partner, probably the one person who loves her and cares for her, comes to help her home our braggart spendthrift cancels her taxi and celebrates making them both walk home in the early hours of the morning to share his £20 note. You strip away her human dignity. Shame on you mate.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 08:58:14 pm by DashingKant »

Offline Ipunter

I’ll fingerjab myself for being holierthanthou BUT this man is proud of exploiting a young woman who he knows to be vulnerable and desperate to abase herself for his meagre pittance. When her partner, probably the one person who loves her and cares for her, comes to help her home our braggart spendthrift cancels her taxi and celebrates making them both walk home in the early hours of the morning to share his £20 note. You strip away her human dignity. Shame on you mate.

I was thinking the exact same thing but couldn’t write that as well as you, I would and always side with the punter, but you are a disgrace. Full on exploitation.

Offline scouting

I was thinking the exact same thing but couldn’t write that as well as you, I would and always side with the punter, but you are a disgrace. Full on exploitation.

In case it gets lost further down the line, these comments are not directed at the OP, but at Kenny1 who by request added his own experience to this thread

Offline RedKettle

In case it gets lost further down the line, these comments are not directed at the OP, but at Kenny1 who by request added his own experience to this thread

:thumbsup: :hi:  Much appreciated.

Offline Ipunter

Yes, the OP is totally fine, but that Kenny guy really pressed my buttons. Poor girl.

Offline Kenny1

During the meet her partner rang her multiple times, each time she told him she was fine and will be a bit longer. She also told him that she will be coming back in a taxi. It’s the partners own fault for travelling down without informing her? The taxi fare was already £15, and the price would only go up if I had waited around for him to arrive? I’m sorry everyone feels a certain way, but if she didn’t complain I don’t know what else i can do?? She was happy enough to keep on coming back to mine, and also messaging me to see if I would be able to give her £10 for a meet? Anyways all I can do is apologise for hurting your guys feelings. All I did was tell the truth of how the meet went, that’s the whole point of this forum? But I also understand everyone will have their own opinions. All I can say is I didn’t do anything she was uncomfortable with, she consented to everything.

Offline Iamforreal

During the meet her partner rang her multiple times, each time she told him she was fine and will be a bit longer. She also told him that she will be coming back in a taxi. It’s the partners own fault for travelling down without informing her? The taxi fare was already £15, and the price would only go up if I had waited around for him to arrive? I’m sorry everyone feels a certain way, but if she didn’t complain I don’t know what else i can do?? She was happy enough to keep on coming back to mine, and also messaging me to see if I would be able to give her £10 for a meet? Anyways all I can do is apologise for hurting your guys feelings. All I did was tell the truth of how the meet went, that’s the whole point of this forum? But I also understand everyone will have their own opinions. All I can say is I didn’t do anything she was uncomfortable with, she consented to everything.

You're a vile person  :thumbsdown: