Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Holiday Inn, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge  (Read 1232 times)

Offline emirates52

Got an incall in this hotel tomorrow. Haven't been there for at least a decade. Anyone know the lay-out? Do I have to walk past reception, does the lift require key card etc? Thanks.

Offline HappyDays!

Straightforward. Go in and head into corridor on right, lift's on your right - no keycard required. Reception's across the lobby to your left as you enter - it's far enough away to not be an issue.

Offline emirates52

Brilliant! Thanks a lot for that.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Havent been there for a while now but last time there was a system where you had to enter your car reg number and if you didnt you got fined for it!

Used to see Oriental Softlips there a few years ago, anyone remember her?...

Offline emirates52

Fortunately I live not far away, so will be on foot.

Offline HappyDays!

Very happy memories of Orient Softlips from several locations around Cambridge. Always a super sensual time.

Offline BenFritz

….care to share who’s working from there? Nice location for me

Offline thumbspot

Realise you are on foot but I’ve parked either on the road leading up to that venue, or in the car park for the hardware stores right next to the hotel.

Offline emirates52

All information is useful and appreciated. In winter I might well drive. Thanks.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Very happy memories of Orient Softlips from several locations around Cambridge. Always a super sensual time.

Yes she was, but she was a rather naughty girl in another area she was done for trafficking with a bloke she was involved with!..

Offline LondonsBatchelorChap

Havent been there for a while now but last time there was a system where you had to enter your car reg number and if you didnt you got fined for it!

Used to see Oriental Softlips there a few years ago, anyone remember her?...

Did you use this parking or park else where?

Offline scutty brown

It's called ParkingEye and virtually all Holiday Inns have it

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Scutty, quite a few other places have it i know of someonme who was given the work addrees of a hotel for a job she was wailting there for sometime before someone told her they must have sent her to the wrong Kings head or Queens arse..

She got done for that and had a hellava job getting the hotel to tell parking eye to stuff their ticket!..

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Did you use this parking or park else where?

No, used that place after i put my reg m number in their system, all it did was check that you had reason ot park there seeing a hotel user..