Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasi Thai Ladyboy - Grays  (Read 400 times)

6 review(s) for Sasi Thai Ladyboy (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Vinegar Strokes

I saw Sasi a couple of weeks ago for a 30min session @ £80 + £40 for owo and her to cum. She was based in a flat on a newish build development about 10mins walk down the main road from Chafford Hundred Station.

Comms were good and in person I found her English pretty decent enough for a conversation.

Her photos have been quite PhotoShopped, and she does look a little less passable than some other Thai TSs, however she is still pretty with smooth skin, nice medium sized fake boobs, and a c.5" penis.

She started with some light french kissing and then some standing owo,  which was great. However, the room was tiny, and only had a single bed in it, plus it was a hot day and the room was like a furnace which absolutely killed most of the action when we shifted to sex. She couldn't really get any rhythm going when on top for cowgirl, same with missionary, even doggy was really working as she kept on hitting her head as the room was so small. Eventually, decided to both wank off together to finish.

She's subsequently moved on, so I would see her again if she's in a different flat / area, as the problem wasn't really her, and would have been a positive if her set up wasn't so terrible.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only