Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigi thai ladyboy.....genuinely hot!  (Read 2960 times)

1 review(s) for Zindyvgs (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline Fruitshoot81

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Gigi trans ladyboy
Fee paid 150 for an hour
No extras offered or requested

The occasional TS is like a rare treat to myself so I'm extremely picky who I visit so when this one popped up her picture's are stunning and very feminine so thought this is one for me.
So straight on the texts to get a booking which was fairly smooth, she is staying at a well know stafford venue.
So I arrived as always with a little trepidation as to whether she will be anything like the pictures and to my delight she really does look like her picture's!
So paperwork sorted and a little friendly banter ( her spoken English is quite good) it was strip off time, she is quite tall and not skinny like most but a really nice athletic body with an amazing ass and fairly small but perfectly formed breasts which are soft and don't feel fake at all. She has lovely full lips and amazing big brown eyes with she uses to great effect.
So on with the show....started with lots of touching and kisses ( not the best kisser but good enough) then she had no hesitation going down on me. I'm over average in size which she seemed to really like while sucking. After a little it was on to the main action si she grabbed a condom ( on the small side) lubed herself and asked me to go slow, not a problem but in no time she pushing for more which is uncommon then she said fuck me...so I did lol. She took it really well and clearly enjoyed it but after about 20mins I could tell she was getting sore so I pulled out and play resumed. She had no problem getting straight back on to sucking and ball play.
She asked me to cum in her mouth but I already had my spot picked out but once I had shot my bolt she was straight on licking my cock clean!
We both dressed and enjoyed a bit of a chat and a few jokes.
In summary a really good punt with a genuinely good looking feminine ladyboy. Would definitely recommend.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 08:13:20 pm by Fruitshoot81 »

Offline charliepie

Her pictures look great, almost too good to be true so thanks for your review. I hope she shows up somewhere near me soon:-)

Offline Fruitshoot81

Her pictures look great, almost too good to be true so thanks for your review. I hope she shows up somewhere near me soon:-)
Mate I thought exactly the same so was a little nervous and of course pictures are always better but she was as close as real life gets.....hope you get chance.

Offline Neojay76

Does look attractive but AW profile has Bareback on likes list so I’ll be keeping away!

Offline Chris1990mcr

I text this one for a booking and asked if all included or extra charges and she offered bare for £100, I then also saw the bare on AW and skipped her.

Offline Cheltclient

Gosh. Bareback. Shame as she looks hot.

OP, what was her cock like? Did it get hard? Just curious

Offline Fruitshoot81

I text this one for a booking and asked if all included or extra charges and she offered bare for £100, I then also saw the bare on AW and skipped her.

Yes I saw it on AW aswell but was not offered when I asked about extras. I asked about filming and told that was not available.

Offline charliepie

They all do bb at some point but there's no way to tell how often or with how many, as long as you use a condom it should be no different or is there a concern about mutual owo?

Offline scouting

They all do bb at some point but there's no way to tell how often or with how many, as long as you use a condom it should be no different or is there a concern about mutual owo?

Do they? She looks good but definitely not a risk I would take.

Offline charliepie

I'm sure they do in their personal lives and/or with their regulars too.

Offline scouting

I'm sure they do in their personal lives and/or with their regulars too.

Wow, different opinion to mine. Personal life yes, but if I knew any SP were BB'ing a regular I would steer clear. Not passing judgement, just different attitude.

Offline Roadster

Wow, different opinion to mine. Personal life yes, but if I knew any SP were BB'ing a regular I would steer clear. Not passing judgement, just different attitude.

The problem is of course, you don't know who does what with whom.  Private life BB on a regular basis with a single infected person is statistically more problematic than random occasional BB with the general population.

Given that, we all should be behaving as if every SP does BB.  After that it's the level of risk each one of us is comfortable with.

Offline markmywords

I would tend to agree that a lot of SPs do BB with long-time regulars at some point or another. I'd be lying if I said it never happened to me. Not smart, but we all know how the other head takes over and a longer relationship can build a false sense of security in that, on both ends.
I would also guess that it's even more common with TS providers, but of course I don't have any date to back this up. Just a guess based on a very small sample.