Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jodie-Marie - Vauxhall  (Read 853 times)

4 review(s) for Jodie-Marie (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline addictedtomassages

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Replied quickly but poor tone and quite snappy over text. It should've been my first red flag.

Location: On a main road and very public entrance but close to Vauxhall and easy to find.

Looks: Another review I saw said the pictures didn't do her justice in a positive way. I'd go the other way, I think they oversold her. It was obviously her but she looked a lot bigger in person, and on reflection her AW pictures are taken at flattering angles.

The meet: I paid £150 for 30mins  :dash: . Initially she was quite awkward when we got to the bedroom and laid down. We were both naked and she just laid there for a bit and I was not quite sure what she thought was happening.

Then she got up and provided OWO which was quite good to be fair. We then covered up and had sex but it was very one-sided, it was like I was having sex with a doll or something. No energy at all coming from her. Even the clean up was awkward and she started asking personal questions towards the end. Very unusual.

Conclusion: This is the complete opposite of VFM and I see she's increased her prices consistently since becoming active. I paid at the peak and regret it massively. I should have walked and feel bitter about it.

For future reference, I'd say 30 mins is worth approx £70 based on other experiences.

Offline Ron89

I concur, should have reviewed this one - terrible service

Offline JustaPunter

She used to work as Leonie, I think it was Leonie Lavelle.

Used to live down near Greenwich.

Offline Massivepig

Was thinking about visiting based on some earlier reviews so thanks for posting. Will come off my HL now.

A case of getting lazy on back of some earlier success?

Offline jonesfromthere

Are you sure it's Leonie? Pics look different to me?

Offline jonesfromthere

I concur, should have reviewed this one - terrible service

You've seen both Ron, same girl or no?

Offline Ron89

You've seen both Ron, same girl or no?
I saw her way back when the profile was new so don’t recall now.

Didn’t notice at the time, and she didn’t seem to remember me either if so. Plain average looking mixed girl with a bad attitude regardless.

Offline jonesfromthere

I saw her way back when the profile was new so don’t recall now.

Didn’t notice at the time, and she didn’t seem to remember me either if so. Plain average looking mixed girl with a bad attitude regardless.
:thumbsup:

Offline JustaPunter

Are you sure it's Leonie? Pics look different to me?

Yes, 100%

Her profile was on my hitlist in her previous name.

Maybe she wants to seperate AW from her other works sources?

As she still uses Leonie on her work Twitter.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 10:35:58 am by JustaPunter »