Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber_Rosse - Stoke on Trent  (Read 640 times)

3 review(s) for Amber_Rosse (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jonesy69

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £60 for 30mins

Meet happened a few weeks ago, had a punt fall through so looked around for a quick plan B and ended up seeing this bird.

Comms were fine, set up meet quickly and turned up at the house, which is a terrace house on a busy residential road, not so descrete.

The girl: so she does look fairly close to her pictures, although I see she’s updated them to more airbrushed photos recently. She obviously doesn’t look like that without makeup, she looked pretty rough when I saw her, might have been ill. Age is fairly accurate, I’d say mid 20s.

Stepped into the room, handed over the money and started to get undressed which is where this punt started to go downhill. Attitude stank, expected for a Rom but still, just wasn’t necessary and not a turn on at all. Started going on how she’d do no extras, but later said she would for some ridiculous price, £40 for owo 🤯 moaned from the get go that my cock was too big 😂 was being restrictive on penetration. Did some sub par low effort ow, but wouldn’t do it for long. Obviously no kissing, but wouldn’t even let me touch or suck her tits! Everything I said or did was greeted with attitude, maybe having a bad day 😂 but still, it’s not hard to be polite is it. Just a shite punt overall, ended up just wanking myself off and told to make sure I cum on myself and then, after, that she had no wipes, nice one! 😄

Later went back to her profile to see if she did offer extras as she was saying none of that was on her profile and also saw that she does bareback 🤦🏻‍♂️ so disaster all round, obviously will avoid for the future. Classic Rom P&D but with the attitude and bareback as well that’s a negative from me.

Peace out ✌🏼

Offline ilovitbig

Thanks for the review, I've looked at this one a few times, you've made up my mind now.