Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetBritishXox - Cambridge  (Read 2026 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7080495) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline potbellypete

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 15 minutes

Profile states 20 years old, and that seems right.

Comms:   Variable.  First meet was called off as I arrived.  Second meeting was easy to arrange and comms for it were good.

Girl:  Attractive girl next door looks. Says size 12, but I would have guessed 10.  Pictures on the AW profile are not flattering.  Seems like she has lost some weight and looks much better in person.

Services:  Enthusiastic girlfriend experience.  Everything covered.   It was very hot so not much time was wasted on some gentle kissing before onto the action.
Various positions and as is my preference finished in doggy securing her by her narrower than expected waist.

She either shares the flat or has nosy neighbours, which explained the late cancellation of the first attempt and her noise concerns.   Neither of these things impacted my visit though and she is a great girl, very friendly and keen to accommodate, as long as you are quiet :D

Would return, as long as I can be flexible over the timing.

Offline Condominium

Cheers for the review.

Can you please just confirm south Cambridge, as she previously worked near Cottenham which is north Cambridge? I’d like to visit again, but that flat was very overlooked.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Thx for the review Potbelly. She hasn't been available for a while and that seems obvious. Those that want to see her maybe want to be discrete about her address. She is obviously trying to be as  safe and private as possible.

Regarding punting in Cambridge it is busier city than any ware close so you can blend in if you are canny but there  seems to be a shorter shelf life compared to elsewhere because someone is indiscrete in a hotel or flat. Regarding her face and size she looks still looks curvaceous and and a size 12 is actually above average for most of the female population of the UK now. I would gueees she knows her size Would be interested in repeat reviews and if she actually offered longer meets to guys she has met.

Offline potbellypete

Condiminium, I can confirm that the location of the meet was South Cambridge, in a fairly new block.   There is plenty of on street parking nearby.

I was not concerned at all about being noticed entering the flats.

She is very conscious about privacy and noise (turned TV up, wanted me to hit the door buzzer when she was ready to answer it) and curtains were closed but nothing unusual.
Just felt like a girl with a normal life doing this as discreetly as possible on the side.

Offline Condominium

AW profile has gone.. I hope she returns under a new one.

Offline potbellypete

Profile is gone, but she still responds on WhatsApp.

Says she is available sometime this week.