Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Authentic Thai, Poole - Sanya? Sonya?  (Read 704 times)

Offline ms220190

I would like to see Ria but don't know where she works

I called authentic Thai and *cough* recommended Sanya or Sonya?

Has anyone seen her for any intel

Thank you kindly

Offline scutty brown

Which town is this supposed to be in?
Have you got a link for the parlour you seem to be asking about?

Offline southcoastpunter

Its Poole  (i have added it into the heading)

External Link/Members Only

Offline marple1

I rang the other day - phone answered by Sharon ( sounds v English) who does the bookings. Fon and I think Sarah available. Interestingly it appears that owner (?)Far, no longer involved & that they are now separate from the Aurhentic business in Boscombe.

Offline dross

I rang the other day - phone answered by Sharon ( sounds v English) who does the bookings. Fon and I think Sarah available. Interestingly it appears that owner (?)Far, no longer involved & that they are now separate from the Aurhentic business in Boscombe.

I went into the bournemouth shop the other day to suss it out (never been) and chatted with Kandy (slim, lacy bra showing, was standing on stool as I wallked in so saw right up her skirt :cool: , she had a very naughty glint in her eye and a wry smile but I didn't have the time  :unknown:) who said the same that Faa has left, said April has left too but not confirmed that.

Also wondered into Sabai Thai and met Linda and jesus fucking christ the rack on her!! She's a hottie that one! That said only one not so good review on here of her and I luckily didn't have the time else would love to have splashed all over those!

We should start a thread for intel like this for Bournemouth/Poole FBSM, it's helpful with so many shops opening and the girls moving around so much!

Offline dross

I called authentic Thai and *cough* recommended Sanya or Sonya?

Could they have said Summer? Apparently the better looking one?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=388636.msg4062778#msg4062778

Offline ms220190

Maybe as it was bad English over the phone